Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday- Getting ready for that thing called a wedding


Happy Thursday!! I don't know about you but this week has been a long one for me- starting a new job and trying to get settled in! But as promised I am going to go through all the wedding and honeymoon and hopefully redeem my blogging title- ok there is no title at all! Maybe one day! Anywho- tonight is the bridesmaid luncheon and getting ready for the wedding! I must admit I was very anxious with the wedding- well ok let me take that back! I was calm until we got to the golf course and there was still SOO much to be done and oh yea those storm clouds and CRAZY lightening kinda got in the way!

Bridal luncheon with the bridesmaids
Bridal luncheon with my step mom, mom and MIL
Ellendales- AMAZING
In the suite getting ready day of the wedding
Getting the hair-did
Getting beatified by my amazing make-up artist Leslie
Getting ready to go to the rehearsal dinner
The girls being good all lined up ready to practice...minus Kilburn
HAHA-typical me being stupid
Anf Again
Listening to the wondeful Kara- my wedding planner!

OK so it officially took over an hour and half to upload these pictures so I am officially cussing blogger and headed to bed! Tomorrow will be rehearsal dinner and more pre wedding! I hope you have all had an amazing Thursday! This eastern time zone thing is really messing me up!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your dress at the bridal luncheon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress for the rehearsal. Can't wait to see more of the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails