Soo throughout the day I am constantly browing the world wide web to find new blogs, craft ideas, houses, facebook stalking, and more recently receipes. Something about this warm weather just inspires me to cook! Who knows...
Soo today I found this new blog called Our Best Bites. It is seriously amazing. They have unique and easy recipes beyond the boring blah and cute crafts that are soo stinkin adorable. Needless to say Im in love. Let me share a few...
Key Lime Tarts
This is soo easy and adorable... click HERE for the step by step instructions
Next up... I am a dressing fanatic. I love weird unique dressings and I LOVE making new dressings. I rarely ever use the standard ranch, honey mustard jazz. This one looks fantabulous... reminds me of J. Alexanders dressing which I spend the whole $10 just to get the dressing :)
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Simple easy and sooo much better... also works great as a marinade for fish. Click HERE for the recipe
Last but not least my last recipe (i like unique things mind you) come from Recipe Girl! Her stuff is soo cute and typically super easy to make
Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
This is such a good idea for a party appitizer! I love the color. Click HERE for the recipe.
Catch the trend?! I like easy, fun, different. I leave you now with the cutest Easter craft ever. Be warned your furpups might like as well :) You know I'm all about the wreaths... this is adorable!
It's made from Peeps! Yuck to eat... cute for crafts :) Click HERE for the how-to!
Happy Hump Day!! Send me any cute craft blogs you have as well!
PS. Thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday! It truly made my day/ night! Your comments are soo sweet and soo glad yall can relate to the heatache at time. So wonderful to know I'm not alone here!













I love that wreath!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today and I am now your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)
bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com
I am SO trying out the key lime tarts! Thanks for sharing girlie! I'm glad I could be there for you last night! We all have those moments! Hope today is better! Thanks for your thoughts on my situation! XXOO !
ReplyDeleteI love this whole post! Cilantro lime dressing?? That's my kind of dressing! I'll have to check out that blog. I love finding new things!
ReplyDeleteOur best bites is the best... I make so many of their recipes! Glad you found them.
ReplyDeleteI love Our est Bites! Their Stuffed Pizza Rolls are to die for! Make them...they're super easy!
ReplyDeleteAll those recipes are making me hungry!
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is SO cute!