Today...my friends... is a good day....
Let me tell you why.
1. I have 2 hours and 45 minutes left of work till I am outta here for the weekend. (PRAISE the good Lord)
2. I am headed to where else... home sweet home Tennessee
3. I finally get to have some normal socialization in my life.... bachelorette party tonight downtown Nashville. Let me tell you... I need this. I need to let lose and have some fun. And see these girls who i love ohh sooo much
(all blinged out I must say now)
3. I get to spend tomorrow with my Pa at his new digs- the PT facility- trying to get him stronger for some ass kicking cancer treatment (aka radiation).
4. I have some VERY and let me say VERYYYYY exciting news to share soon... For any of you on the long haul with me and this blog you might have a clue as to what this is.... A few more things to confirm and finalize and you will be seeing one hell of a post coming your way :) Stay tuned.
5. This just might be the cheeriest post i've done in a month now :) Hopefully we are starting a new trend!
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!








Looks like you are going to have a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeleteYay for a cheery post! Have a fab weekend :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear your news and I hope you had the best weekend!
ReplyDelete