Happy Cyber Monday!! Or sleepy, rainy, wish I was still in bed Monday. Why is the 1st day back from the long weekend always so hard? Throw in a rainy dark morning, Atlanta madness we call rush hour and my motivation at ZERO....you have a productive day coming your way. I really think my sweat pants, hot apple cider, my laptop and credit card in hand shopping the deals of the day would be MUCH better.
Speaking of deals.... what all have yall found out there?! I am currently roaming aorund Macy's for B1G1 Free deals.... Anything HUGE out there you just cant miss?! Let me know!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.... got to see both families, eat way to much food and even got a few crafting projects and relaxation in the mix. Did I take pictures?! Of course not. Shame on me. OK a little less blogging and a little more shopping errr working today!
More to come....Happy Monday!






I ordered a few things from Old Navy and a couple things off of Amazon today but that's it so far! I did hear LOFT is having 50% off of everything too so I need to check that out!
ReplyDelete