Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby

Baby Baby Baby Baby.... thats about what my thought process consist of these days. EVERYWHERE I look someone is preggo, just had a baby or has the most presh little family ever. Facebook.... forget it. Every. single. day. its ultra sound pics, baby bump pics or the cutest babies ever under the Christmas Tree. This doesn't help considering I'm sooo that motherly type. I WANT babies. I WANT a family. For me, for my husband, for us and our future. So WHY is this so hard? Let me  explain in the simplest way possible...


1. We live in Atlanta.... we want to be back home, settled in our house and closer to family when bambina time comes.

2. I have had several "female" issues and I really need to let my body relax and try to get everything back on track before I put the stress of baby on my body.

3. I want to be WAY more stable in the $$ department. With husband in school and not making a salary it wouldnt make an extra member of this family very easy. I want to be able to give her (or him i guess).... anything and everything.

4. Husband isn't ready. OK well he WOULD be fine if we got pregnant but he certainly ins't wanting to be or to start trying. F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.N.G


Sounds like I have this figured out right?! Well not so much. I still CAN'T help it. UGH this is awful. It's driving me crazy. Anyone else going through this?! It's awful!!

Me with sweet sweet Carter right after he was born. Great friends of ours here in Atlanta that allow me to live out my baby needs with him weekly!!



8 comments:

  1. WOAH I seriously posted an identical post about 2 hours ago! Baby fever is spreading fast I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like you were writing a post about me and my husband. Every single point I could relate to in some form. I'm here if you need someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I'm struggling so much with this! It's so hard since its not in my control. I just have faith that it will happen for us and you guys will get there eventually! Female issues are no fun. I feel your pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Female issues SUCK!! I'm totally there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your time will come! Just make lots of visits to your friends and offer to babysit tons for now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel ya... sometimes. Then again sometimes I'm not... "READY". But I do get baby fever more than I used to.


    Savannah Georgia, Blog meet up - interested?

    http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/blogger-meet-up-anyone.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower of your, found you through From Mrs. to Mama Christmas link up. I hear you on the baby fever! I had baby fever for the first whole year of our marriage! We had our "list" of things to do before baby. Liek you said buy a house, pay off student loans, etc. I feel that our baby came at the perfect time, when the time is right you will be blogging all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very valid points on why y'all are waiting! In our household- it's the hubs who wants the babies...as a matter of fact- he saw a "cool" dad toting his lil bebe on his shoulders and told me to "pop one out". Moral of the story? You want your hubby on board? Bring him around "cool" dads and show him "cool" things he can do with kids lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails