Rambling starts.....NOW....
Happy Happy Joy Joy its FRIDAY! This has been a long long week. Work Week that is. It is officially the holiday season filled with events, parties, weddings and more! Tuesday night Husband and I had a date at the famous Fox Theatre in Atlanta to see this wonderfulness....
It was absolutely wonderful. Hubs usually has to work during the week at night so we never get to fun things like this! And I found our tickets cheap cheap cheap on Craigslist. Even better! Check off the good ole Atlanta bucket list. Fox is Ah-Maz-Ing
Soo I have been in Holiday OVERDRIVE when it comes to shopping. Usually I run myself crazy all ovre the city and back shopping for presents... this year.... ONLINE is the way to go. With all the Free Shipping, online only deals, specials and from the warmth of my own desk house it makes it sooo much easier. Lately I've been hard core stalking some Macy's. They don't mess around when it comes to some good Sales..... the problem is I Can't resist a good deal and end up buying for myself too.... oopppsssss.
In VERY exciting news..... I got an email today from NY&CO for $100 off $200. $50 off $100. Free Shipping AND it combines with the Buy 1 Get 1 75% off. Guess who will be SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING today!
In further shopping news.... Its christmas what do you expect.... I am searching HIGH AND LOW for a CUTE non slutty black sequin dress for NYE. WHY is this so difficult? Considering sequin is in this year?! I dont get it. If anyone has any good tips send my way. I dont want to pay an arm and a leg. And I would prefer for it to be long enough to cover my booty. THANKS!
This weekend is full of more fun fun fun. Tongiht hubs and I are bailing on a Christmas Party (ooppss) but we need to chill and get things together. So wine, pizza, house cleaning and organzing my life. Tomorrow I have a lovely facial set up that hubs got me then its off to Chattanooga for besties time and a wedding. AKA dancing, wine, good food and great friends! Can. Not. Wait.
Yall send me ANY good deals you come across. ANY store. I need em' :)








I haven't really seen any sequin dresses out and about...what the heck?!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys have a fun weekend ahead!