Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random Wednesday

Rainy Wednesday in the ATL and so it only seems appropriate for a random blog post with no purpose or substance. thats about as much as I am functioning today. Leggings, Uggs, sweatshirt and scarf and off to work I went. Very professional I know.

I had SOO much fun hooking up for the Christmas List Link Up yesterday. It makes the work day go by sooo much quicker getting your sweet comments and messages. Keeps me entertained.

Did anyone else watch the Michael Buble Christmas special on NBC last night? Oh my goodness I was in LOVE. I curled up with some wine, my christmas candle and enjoyed every minute of it. He is amazing. And I'm S.T.I.L.L waiting for a certain someone to buy me his Christmas CD.


I have a new obsession.... OPI Crown Me Already. It is AMAZING. Its the perfect holiday polish. Normally most "glitter" polishes are watery, with no glitter and looks weird on your nail because it barely shows up..... this is AMAZING. Like I'm obsessed. It goes on well, stays on even better and looks fantabulous.

This week is thankfully a little slower than last week. Tonight i WILL be motivated to get presents wrapped and under the tree. I get so overwhelmend when it comes to wrapping and making each present look just PERFECT. Speaking of wrapping....paper that is.... Hobby Lobby has theirs 50% off. Make suire you get the large rolls (same price for large and small rolls but HELLO more paper) and its amazing. Its not that cheap stuff you cant do anything with. Its super cute and I can actually work with. Hobby Lobby is my best friend in the holidays. EVERYTHING is on sale... GO NOW!
Someone I know has a birthday this weekend. That someone would be my husband. He is so sweet because he is soo low maintance when it comes to birthdays. I on the other hand...not so much. All he wants is to go to dinner then go home have some drinks and relax. COMPLETELY takes the pressure off. Sweet thing....God knew what he was doing when he brought you in this world


Lastly I have one small venting session.... soooo as I slightly mentioned in my last post I have had some fairly decent female problems over the past 2 years and as husband and I START to think about a family in the next few years I want to start working on getting my body ready. SOOOO long story short I have my Dr. in Nashville that I've been going to forever and I ADORE. She will deliver our babies one day. BUT it's basically impossible to take a day off work every 3 months to go back to TN for my tests and suches. SOO I found a dr. here to just help out in the meantime. OK since when did asking to transfer a COPY of your medical records turn in to the biggest ordeal ever?! They are acting like I'm divorcing them, never coming back and stealing all their money. SERIOUSLY.... please quit making this hard. I love my doctor and her nurse, I'm not leaving. I JUST DONT LIVE THERE RIGHT NOW. GRRRRRR. Is this just me or has anyone else had issues with medical records being transfered? Ridiculous.


MUCH better. Thanks :) Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday. Back off to work....errr attempt to work.

4 comments:

  1. Ugggh! I KNOW what you are going through! I had to transfers my babys medical records to a new pedi and they made it SO hard. It took them a week just to send me the paperwork to sign, and it has been a couple months and her new pedi still hasn't received the records!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hobby lobby wrapping aisle!!! it's all so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things Hobby Lobby. I got the cutest cheetah print Christmas paper this year. Love it! I can't wait to get my Michael Buble cd. His voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous you can wear leggings and a sweatshirt to work! Lately I just want to live in leggings, but only have so many sweater dresses that are work appropriate.

    I wish we had Hobby Lobby close...I miss that store so much!

    That stinks about your medical records...what the heck?! And you have to go to the Dr. every 3 months?! No fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails