Soo I absolutely ADORE Becky and Aly and their cute blogs..... so of course I am hooking up for the blog challenge a la Show Me Your Christmas. Week 1 is Show Me Your Christmas List. Soo lets have a little fun.... reality with wishes.... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!
A Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer..... the hand mixer and I have had WAY to many fights!
As much as I have babyfever I REALLY want a house. Of my very own. In my home sweet Tennesee. With my HOA, club house, sidewalks, friendly neighbors and all things southern charm!
I could soo use a week....or 2....with the husband on tropical vacay.Relax, no phones, no worries! Im not even picky on the location. Just AWAY!
Keurig! I am DYING for one. I am way....WAY behind the times. And YES, it must be the red one :)
How about a National Championship for my Vols?! Is that so much to ask for?? This year was rough for us... I'm ready for the Vols I used to know!
And for everyone else?!?! Well they are taken care of... just not as exciting :)












omg i am dying over ALL your stuff on your list. That stand mixer is AWESOME and they had a FAB deal at macy's a couple weeks ago.. i hope it will be under my tree this christmas... hehe.
ReplyDeletethose uggs WANT... need a vacay, and oh that dream home, adore.
eek! The link up will be up at 0700 this morning...
and in case you were wondering why i'm up this late, work, duh! :)
OOOoooo those Uggs look SO CUTE!!! I'm now adding that to my Christmas list! :)
ReplyDeleteSo I don't drink coffee ... But I do drink hot chocolate, tea and apple cider - and they have those inserts for the Keurig! I think I may ask for one!! I hope you get yours!!
ReplyDeleteGlad u linked up with us! We adore you too!
I love my Kitchen Aid mixer!!! Hope you get one because it will make your life a lot easier!!
ReplyDeleteI am wanting the Keurig too! I'm not a coffee drinker but I want it for the apple cider and hot chocolate! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso with the Kitchenaid, make sure you get the Artisan one you have shown because we have the professional one and it sucks. It is so big and you can't lift up the top to get into the bowl, you have to just remove the bowl every time. Pain in the butt!
I also want the artisan stand mixer!!
ReplyDeletesuch a great blog & Christmas list! I'm following!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list!! Love my stand mixer! And a little birdie told me that we're getting a Keurig this year, so woop! Also...I'm an Ole Miss fan, so I think it will be a while before we see a ring!! :)
ReplyDeleteStacy @
http://cardigansandcrayons.blogspot.com/
I could totally use a vacation! I love those UGGS (I don't care what anyone has to say about them, they're heaven on my feet).
ReplyDeleteYoud NEED a stand mixer. I rarely bake, but when I do it's my favorite!
I'm a fellow Vol and Tennessean as well!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying for a couples getaway myself and I'd be happy with pretty much anywhere! And, honestly the Kitchen Aid mixer is sooooo worth the money. I promise you won't regret it!
I love my mixer and keurig! Hope you get both of them!
ReplyDeleteWe love our Keurig! That would make a great Christmas present :)
ReplyDelete