Soo I have VERY good reason for my lack of blogging yesterday. Lets start from the beginning and keep this short and sweet...
Saturday we spent most of the day at Church helping a huge Single Mothers brunch the church was hosting.... we were helping with the 300+ plus kids. Mid way through hubs and I got put in charge of this girl.... ok I love kids. LOVE. This was the child from living hell. HELL. She would scream, wouldnt stand up so you had to drag her, she pulled my hair, hit me, clawed me oh and kicked me OVER AND OVER. And her mother...yea one of THOSE moms that act like its no big deal. Seriously....child has issues. And it's sad. But needless to say I think this is where it all starts....
Sunday after church husband and I did some Christmas shopping and errands around town. I started to not feel great. Breathing felt kind of weird... so I started poking around my upper stomach area where it was uncomfortable (right below the diaphram kinda area) and I feel this knot....that creates this God awful ridiculous pain. We went home, it got progressively worse. I couldnt hardly move without this pain. Husband felt the knot too but Mr. Calm acts like its nothing. 1 pain pill and glass of wine to relax later I attempted to sleep
Then starts the fun... Monday I get up and halfway throw on my sweatpants and attempt to go to work. I got in the car and started bawling crying because it hurt to bad to sit up. Hubs drove me to work where I called the internal specialist dr to get an appt. This was the entire reason why we didnt go to the ER sunday.... I wanted to just go see a Dr. The Internal Dr. said we needed to go to the ER immediately.... by this time I wasw crying in pain and hubs picked me up from work and off we went. First was the ultra sound... where I literally came off the bed in pain...followed by the morphine....much better.....then a CT scan, bloodwork, pee test, Preggo test (negative) and by 6:00pm last night we get the results.... I have a mass in my liver...which is the knot you can feel....it needs to be addressed asap....SOOO one G.I. doctor, a biopsy and a surgeon later here were are on Tuesday waiting for the appt to get some answers. I'm not really moving...it hurts to bad and the doctor completely freaked me out when he said it cold rupture or tear and then you get all sorts of other problems. I'm surprisingly calm. I'm WAY more worried about Christmas being a week and 1/2 away and this is SOO not good timing.
Soo until then.... doctors orders. And to make matters worse... it's my LIVER....I'm just waiting for the doctor to tell me I can't have my vino....and I will NOT be a happy girl. Tis the season to be Jolly and Merry....not surgery and sober. Off to the races (aka attempt to shower and not look like T-TOTAL-CRAP)
Happy Tuesday!








OMG!! How crazy! I hope you're ok girlie. Let us know what happens...
ReplyDeleteGet well soon...don't strain too much... keep smiling :)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness....guess that glass of wine to relax wasn't such a hot idea..whoops! I hope everything is alright and that you keep us updated. I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteGoodness! How does that even happen?! Praying for you...hope you get some relief soon!
ReplyDelete