Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday! Its been the longest and shortest week for me. Only a 3 day work week...due to hospitals, doctors, needles and all this fun stuff still to continue and the longest week ever. Pain really gets the best of you... but on the happiness.

1. I officially win the WORST wife award. Like the worst. I had bought hubs 2 Christmas presents and 1 we are picking out together for him. So yes, total he will have 3 whopping Christmas Presents. I had FULL intentions to spend this week shopping but that's been slightly tabled. I have 1 more in mind I'm going to get today. So lets bring the count to 4. I SUCK. Complete slacking. Granted all are NICE presents. But I feel like crap. So what to do?! I'll make it up to him I promise. Don't judge...I already feel bad enough

2. I am attempting to make it up to him with a nice dinner. I am cooking his favorites tomomorrow night. Green Bean Cassesrole, Gourmet Mac & Cheese, Beef Brisket, hollendaus sauce and cheesecake. Since we travel for Christmas this will be OUR christmas fun. It's nice to just have us time alone before the madness begins. It usually involved lots of drinking eating and fun. Not so much drinking for me this time but the rest is game on :)


3. The 1st half of my biopsy is scheduled for tomorrow. Apparently this is a 2 part process. I'm slightly freaked out but the sooner we get this part done the sooner they can get this heap of a pain in my liver (get it...ok sorry) out and back to normal life we go


4. I am absolutely positively READY for 2012. 2011 has kicked our butts. And this is kinda just icing on the cake. 2012 is going to bring much more happiness, health and sanity to our lives. It will be the last full year for hubs in school which brings FUN changes for us and 1 step closer to home sweet home Tennesee!


5. Yall I am OBSESSED with the Christmas Tree Cakes. Like its not good. I normally am not a sweets person. I dont eat much of this stuff... but for some reason these Christmas Trees get the best of me. It's about 1 a day. And thats with MUCH self restraint. Has anyone had these?! They are just AMAZING. My jeans and scale HATE you.

6. Husband FINALLY bought me the Michael Buble Christmas CD.... I was completley holding out waiting for him to come through...point made. Thank you. And it is compeltely worth the wait. It is amazing. I've heard all the wonderfulness people have been saying about this CD and I completely agree. I am in love. His voice...mmmmhmmm....wow. Let's leave it at that ;)


That's all I got for today. I am so ready for the weekend to relax and enjoy being at home before the Christmas madness begins. I hope you all have a fan-tabulous day :)





5 comments:

  1. I so love those Christmas Tree cakes. I haven't gotten any this year but I'm thinking I might have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD is amazing!
    That meal sounds delish; I'm sure he will lahve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Tree Cakes and Michael Bubble make my heart HAPPY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping they get something figured out soon and the biopsy goes well! Those little cakes look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas tree cakes...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails