Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back from the Blog Break

Well heeelloooo blog world! Hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season. I don't know about you but ours has been a huge whirlwind. It seems like the minute Thanksgiving is over we are all running around crazy decorating the house, buying presents, fighting traffic, wrapping presents, buying more presents, oh yea that little thing called work and then the traveling trying to see ALL the family within a 3 day span... whew I hate to admit it but as much as I love the holidays and spectacle of it all I am kinda sorta maybe glad when its over and life and my house for that matter can get back to normal!

Anywho- hopefully I will be getting back in the swing of things in the blog world. I guess when you LOSE a follower its time to pep back up into shape huh?! Surprisingly I do have a few Christmas pictures to share:











I hope you all had a very blessed and enjoyable Christmas! There is tons going on in this gals life but oddly not much to blog about! Love all your sweet blogs and amazing comments. They mean so very much to me! It has been fun, exciting and overwhelming to see what 2010 has brought and I cant wait to see what 2011 has to show for. Pictures in review of the year to come.
Love always,

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas. I love being with family at Christmas, but I'm glad that we didn't have to deal with going to see everyone and being hassled with equal time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are back! I am also glad that you had a wonderful first married Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! It looks like your first Christmas as a married woman was fabulous! Here's to a great 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all those pictures , looks like you had a great christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, new follower :) Cute post, love the pictures and the gingerbread house, so cute!

    xoxo
    Petchie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I posted a comment and now can't find it! haha, so this may be a duplicate but if you move back to Nashville we will have to share wedding stories! Where did you get married in Nashville? So fun!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The holiday season does always seem so rushed and full! I just stumbled upon your blog, and it's so cute. Glad to see you had a nice Christmas...your tree is beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails