Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has had a nice and relaxing weekend...Ours has been wonderful and interesting and fun all together. Let me begin...

So yesterday morning I had a hair appointment here in Atlanta- I had been going and still getting it done in Nashville whenever we were in town but I was in desperate need so Atlanta it was. Go to the salon, the girl did a great job, go to pay- are you ready for this.... 170 big whopping dollars! I ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK! Maybe I'm crazy or cheap or something (this is where you can weigh in) but I about came off my rocker in the name of hair color.And it wasn't like a had a hair transformation- small trim on the ends, a bit of highlights and that was it. I am still reeling from that one... BLAH!
Last night we went to some friends from our small group and watched the mighty Falcons playoff game. Turned out to not be so mighty but we had a great time and super blessed for amazing new friends. Today was probably the best church service and worship I have had in a while- nothing like worship just hitting the heart. Ever have those moments where the song just SMACKS you in the face? That was me today! After lunch and demolishing some sale racks at Old Navy (they have their winter sweaters on CLEARANCE and their spring shirts on sale...just sayin) I am home in my sweats on the couch and in for a relaxing day of NOTHIN! Can I get a AMEN?! This is my kind of Sunday!

Thats all I got for today- I wanted to embed a YouTube video but I can't figure it out for the life of me... Like i want the video to pop up not just the link...Thank you Rebekah!
Stay tuned for Mateya's  blog this week as I will be guest postig Thursday while she is in the lovely St. Lucian.


Picture Sunday?! WHY Not...
*Please do not judge by the randomness...*






5 comments:

  1. Seriously lady, you are not cheap nor crazy that is outrageous!!!!!! my mom pays for cut color/highlight and its 70 at most around here! Bless your heart, i would have seriously passed out if i was told i needed to pay up 170 bucks. whew. Glad you had a relaxing great weekend doing of nothing. I'm doing the same after working for 10 hours on management course yesterday. I figured i deserved a day off! I'm in the works of getting something worked out by the way ;) Enjoy the rest of your day!!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I think I would have cried if I had gotten that for the total! That's ridiculous! As for the youtube video, find the video you want, click the embed button and copy it, then just paste it where ever you want it in your post. It will just look like the code, but when you publish it, it will be the video! It should anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 170??? That's crazy! I thought my 100 to 125 was crazy. whew i think i would have had a heat attack! it better look amazing!!! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that hair thing has happened to me before!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED~!!! I am so sorry that happened to you too! :-/
    And yes, i LOVE that song... in fact, just before I visited your blog I was listening to it on youtube. My dad died in a car accident 2 years ago and that song got-me-through mannny tough days! LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. $170 is a lot! Remind me Thursday and I'll give you the number for a different place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails