
Happy Friday!! Thank goodness! It's been a fast week but a long week over here! So very glad it is over and ready for the weekend and some s-l-e-e-p! Sorry for the absense the past 2 days. Its been busy with work, physical thereapy, small group and everything inbetween. I go back to the doctor monday to schedule surgery and get this s-l-o-w recovery on the road! Anywho... I thought this Friday Confessions would be fun to well... be honest! Here we go
I confess that lately I just feel like life is life. Same ole routine day in and day out.Kinda been a boring blah month of January. I'm just beyond ready for it to be warm, start making trips to Nashville and fun places in georgia and just Get O-U-T of the house and have some fun. Anyone else feeling like this?
I confess this shoulder thing has really gotten the best of me. I try soo hard not to complain because well... no one wants to hear it but there are days I just want to lay in bed and be OVER this. Ready for God to put some strength and peace in me to get through this!
I confess I have a girls slumber party tonight that I am SUPER excited about. Bring on the wine and food and PJ's! Very excited to just relax and have good fun girl talk!
I confess my husband is a complete blessing. I am the most un-mushy sappy person you will meet but this past week in particular for me has just been such an eye opener to the blessings and well God-send that my husband is. He is so selfless and giving and the way he loves and take care of me and our girls (furbabies) is absolutely incredible.
I confess I am hosting a Super Bowl party Sunday and I have not even Began to think about it or plan anything out! Umm... might need to get on that!
I confess I am super excited for Steeplechase 2011! We booked our spot and I absolutely cannot wait for May 14th for friends, drinks, dresses and of course hats! Spring I am DYING to see you!
I confess I am soo incredbily happy that it is Friday! This week has done me in! Happy Friday to all and to all of..... Good Day?!






I felt the same about January. I'm ready for it to be nicer all the time! I'll be praying for you about your shoulder. That can't make things better! I'm so jealous about your slumber party! So fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend girl!
I think we are all just ready for Spring!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your slumber party! That sounds like SOOOO much fun. Have a blast and loved your confession
I feel like "life is life" as you so eloquently put it. Nothing ot really complain about - but nothing to really jump up and down about either. I think it's seasonal depression! Spring please hurry!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAfter this week and next, I'll be ready for spring. We're still getting snow...not sure how long it'll take to dig out!
ReplyDeleteCute pics of you and your hats! :)
Have fun at your GNO slumber party!!! Sounds awesome!
Praying for strength and peace for you. I have a friend who recently went through shoulder surgery and know that it is a long road to recovery, but you'll get there!
Have a great weekend!
Cute pictures! So jealous of your girls night tonight. I'm hosting our superbowl party too, we should compare recipes!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Have lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteA GNO slumber party sounds like so much fun!! and super bowl weekend...sounds like a good time all around!!
ReplyDeletei will add you to my prayers, should pain is no fun at all.
you and your hubz are adorable!
thanks for joining in, sorry i am late to the party. i m usually better about commenting on everyone's posts but the last couple of Friday's have been coconuts.