Mr. Police officer.... you pulled me over and gave me a ticket for speeding so now I am absolutely terrified to speed which is now going to cause me to get run over by the rest of the crazies in this city. Speeding is a way of life in Atlanta- we are all used to simply *sitting* on the interstate in traffic constantly so if we get the opportunity to drive over 35 on the interstate I really do think it should be perfectly allowed. I appreciate your concern for my safety and laws of the road but you are going to think safety when then next time you see me my SUV looks like roadkill on the side of the road by all the other drivers that were driving 74 right there along with me... Im just sayin!
Special time of the female month, you really really are getting to me these days. For one week I get off my wonderful God send of a thing called birth control to "let you do your thing" and what do you do instead... you make me moody, grumpy, bitchy, irritable, bloated, oily faced, pimpled up miserable hormonal crying person. I am about to take you out of the mix all together and say I'll see you in a few years. My husband only wants to live with me 3 weeks out of the year and currently he is scared for his life until Monday when happy hormones are allowed back in our house. Please try to go easy on me female unhappy time... I'm just sayin!
American society... why is it that you are all calling me right now asking questions about your 1099's and tax information. Have you people never done your taxes before? Do you not understand what these things mean? If you are 40 or if you are 70 you have clearly been doing this for a while. I only manage and see 1/20th of your total investments and money in life. So why do you feel the need to call and yell at me when I can't walk you through Turbo Tax regarding your home mortgage. Find a financial advisor, a tax accountant, someone who gets paid a lot more money than I do to handle those things!! I'm just sayin!
To lovely anonymous person currently in my life not my choice- you make being around the rest of my family miserable. You need to learn some manors. You need to learn its not appropriate to hang all over my sister in front of me or my 90 year old grandparents. You have the personality of a wall and you make me drink a lot more wine than necessary when I am home. I loved my family just the way it was and I am stubborn and I understand I am extremely protective of my family so if you could just go away and I could have my perfect family back that would be great! Im just sayin...
Now I'm probably going to get myself in trouble for something on here... :) Happy Thursday! I'll be back monday from another fabulous weekend in Nashville! And hopefully posting about Valentines Day if I manage to upload the pictures :)





That sucks about the ticket. I've only had two and that was back in high school and it has forever freaked me out. And the female thing? Girl I'm going on three weeks of it. Dylan has been avoiding me because I'm so moody. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Have fun in Nashville! We'll be out and about on Friday!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your speeding ticket :(
Speeding tickets are no fun , i've had two and learned my lesson haha but your right you have to speed to go with traffic in ATL! legit! That female monthly thing has got the bitter end of me too ugh! Ill pray for you girl! have fun in nashville this weekend :) oh and i completely know what you mean about the anonymous person haha your just stating the truth and being honest nothing wrong with that! hugs girl!
ReplyDeleteI agree - everyone speeds in Atlanta. I didn't even know they had speed limits!
ReplyDeleteBe safe driving to Nashville. Yay for another weekend with your family.
Thanks for linking up! :)
I loved the last one :) made me giggle!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...hope it gets better, girl!
ReplyDeleteI've been pulled over 14 times..I think, and every time I get nervous when they come up to my window. But in short time, you'll be back up and going along with the flow of traffic again...just have a better eye for the coppers! My advice; stay in a clump of cars. And if you think my advice isn't worth listening to because of the 14...just know, it could have been A LOT more....For the record, I've mended my ways. Been over 2 years since I've been pulled over.
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up!
Ugh! I got pulled over yesterday on my way to work too! Thankfully I only got a warning but I was still pissed...it made me even more late!
ReplyDeleteAnd about the b.c. pill....yuck! I hated it. I have been off of it for a few months now and it is the best decision I ever made! I feel sooo much better and like "me" now! And my husband appreciates me not being so moody :)
Have a good weekend at home! Try not to let that "somebody" get the best of you!