Thursday, February 24, 2011

Titleless Thursday...

...only because I have a migraine from hell and I can't think of anything creative. I am sitting at my desk praying to God I don't pass out because the pressure in my head is ridiculous right now. I cannot focus or think and well can't go home. Short staffed= me staying at work.

Nothing creative from me today but I do have a request

This Blog has absolutely been breaking my heart. They just lost their 4 month old baby girl out of nowhere and their story is absolutely tearing me up. Every post I read I am crying and absolutely gut wrinching thinking about losing a child like that. If you get a chance please stop by to read her story and say a prayer for this family.

Happy Almost Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're headache gets better friend. I agree, I've been reading The Staats story the past few days and can't get this pit out of my stomach. That poor family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about the Staats story being so heart breaking. I can't even imagine what they are going through, tears me up! I can't even let my mind go there, terrible :(

    Hope your head gets to feeling better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you made it home safe and are feeling better. There's nothing worse than driving home with a horrible migraine. Get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless that sweet family. I just could not imagine.
    Hope you are feeling much better.
    Go check out my blog today, I gave you an award.
    http://tiffanyhargett.blogspot.com/2011/02/oooops.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your headache got better! That story just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails