Ever just have one of those days where you have a million things running through your head!? MMKKK that is me today, this week really. I feel like everything is completely crazy and my dialogue/ thought process is going.
House payment was due today.... that hurts the piggy bank. Ouch. No shopping or eating out for me until next friday... aka payday. It officially just pisses me off every month when this has to be paid. Reason 2341 why I am ready for husband to be DONE with school. I am tired of being the moolah maker
______________________________________
I am hosting craft day for the girls Saturday... fun as this will be planning and liquidating 5 Hobby Lobby's of their craft department... I'm over it. Why can't one store have 50 bags of reindeer moss... I dont get it (*joking...seriously*)
_______________________________________
I need a change. I find myself seriously hating Atlanta more and more everyday. Hopefully I'll have better news to change this soon!
_______________________________________
.......................................
.......................................
Traffic seriously sucks in this city. Im sorry if you get tired of my constant rants on twitter because I hate traffic and the crazies that somehow managed to get a lisense... your all freaking NUTS!
__________________________________
Husband has been annoying me lately, for all you bloggers that never seem to get annoyed or pissy with your husband I envy you. Or just fibbing. Mine requires hand-holding at times (what man doesn't though) and this week just is not my week I feel like babysitting.
So I have to get bitchy
And text in all caps to get my point across
Then I sit at my desk fuming
And I really wish a glass of wine (or 2) was acceptable in the workplace.
_______________________________________
..............................
Speaking of workplace... better get back to it. Wish you could see my excitement in typing.
I Miss home... the end!








Smile girl! Remember, home is just a short (yet costly) drive away and it's not much longer! 2 years will fly by!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDNMtn0t2A
-Fellow Chiro Student who knows how hard it is on both sides (yours and his).
p.s I hate Atlanta drivers too!
I know all about the hand holding. I am shocked that my husband can go to the bathroom by himself.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're having a rough day friend, mine has pretty much sucked too! What was up with this day? I'm ready to go to bed and start again tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes sometimes hubs can be annoying with their helplessness, UGH!
loves!
Haha, Dylan has a learned helplessness. He can't do anything unless I tell him step by step. It drives me crazy sometimes, so I understand! I love the man, but GOODNESS! I'm hoping for a better day for you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOk, this post is cracking me up not because I think it is funny but because sometimes I feel like this is my entire month! HA! Over the top love the part about your husband. Mine is the same way, in fact I always joke that we switched the man and woman role because he is more clingy and I am more like I already touched your hand once what else would you need! HA!
ReplyDeleteI hope your day gets better! I love the wreath!
Oh girl - I have had those days before (as you know from my rants in my emails!)
ReplyDeleteAnd all of our husbands annoy us at times. It's what happens when you share your life with someone 24/7!
What is this good news that you are hoping to share soon that may bring a change? That sounds exciting! :)
House payments always hurt!
ReplyDeleteI did have to laugh about your husband annoying you because I am having the same issues this week and I have been soooo pissy with Robbie! He was just getting under my skin and he is TOTALLY helpless too! I mean seriously, I got to sleep in the other morning and he had to wake me up 3 times to ask me questions about how I normally pack his lunch!!
I'm so sorry to hear you hate Atlanta so much...soon it will be a distant memory though and you will be home sweet home in TN!
Ahhh, craft night sounds soo fun! Sorry about the bad day! :(
ReplyDelete