Happy Monday... or if your anything like me as I was pulling into the work parking lot I could have sworn I was just here a few hours ago!
We had a fun and exciting weekend... Friday night was the typical open a bottle of wine, catch up from the week with the hubs and in the bed by 10. Exciting....
Saturday was off to the ballpark for some good ole opening weekend baseball. Our seats were amazing-we sat with the player's moms! Listening to them the entire game was enough fun for me! We absolutely LOVE some baseball games... small perk of living in Atlanta....
Saturday night after the game I think we were both exhausted... we headed to downtown Marietta on the square and ate at the Marietta Pizza Company....
Let me state a quick statement on this.
We dont have kids.... thats fine that you do.
However because you decide to have a group date with all 10 of your kids together
You should probably recongnize and be decently considerate enough to...
Make. Your. Kids. BEHAVE.
All we wanted was a quick quiet dinner and relaxing outside eating our pizza
And these parents don't make their kids mind their manners and they are throwing ranch dressing everywhere, pizza everywhere, yelling, screaming and acting like total brats
I'm sorry... but if you were our child.... you would NOT under any circumstances act like that,
Kids are kids... we get that. But oh my goodness.
You ruined everyone elses dinner plans for that night with any sort of sanity
Onward.... Sunday after church and lunch it was all about spending time at the house and in the yard... hubs worked on the mainly things/ 2 hands required things and I.... ummm took a nap outside :) Ok ok I did other things too...
Pictures in review....
Sweet Grace is going to get her head stuck inbetween those slats one of these days
The start of the garden for this year
Our birdhouse.... Tennessee colors and ready for its first tenant....
Last night after a long day... tiki torches in all... soo peaceful
After dinner relaxing on the deck... love!
My latest clearance find at TJ Maxx.... $5! Putting a bug candle in there for the deck
My latest read... simple easy no thinking required girl kinda book!
And thought I would throw this in there too... Step momma got a new car this weekend.... 2011 Accord. I was impressed!
So there you have it... randomness at its best! I dare anyone to top that excitingness of a weekend :)
PS.... First day of physical therapy today.... well not too much physical mainly the PT moving my shoulder around. So far, so good... or was that just the Hydro pain killer I took this morning?! We shall see :)




I can't STAND parents who refuse to discipline their children. Had I done something like that, my Mama would have kicked my ass right there on the patio :)
ReplyDeleteOh girl what an eventful weekend! That is so neat you got to sit with the players parents at the game! Those kids are rude , I dont think people discpline like our parents did to us back in the day! I would have gave my kids a spankin' had they acted like that well let me back that up, they wouldnt be took out in public if they were to act like that and they would be acting like they got sense out in public and BEHAVING! ANYWAY , Glad PT went well! Congrats on stepmomma getting a new car! I love your pictures in review, what a gorgeous fun deck to chill on the summer/spring evenings girlie! Have a great rest of your monday!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I can beat your exciting Friday night. Dylan and I fell asleep at 6. We're exciting right? I hate parents that are like that. My children WILL be well behaved. My parents would have beaten me (I'm slightly joking) if I had acted like that in public!
ReplyDeleteLove your backyard! What are you planting in your garden? I can't wait to get our started! But unfortunately we are still dipping into the 30's some nights so we have to wait a bit yet!
ReplyDeleteBraves games are the best!
ReplyDeleteI love the new Accords!
Looks like you had a good weekend! Your blog is so cute! I just happened to find your blog today. I am now your newest follower! I would love for you to come check out my blog and follow back! :)
ReplyDeletebmaryandblessed.blogspot.com
I love going to Braves game! Im right across the bama border so depending on the famous ATL traffic on a good day takes less than 2 hours to get there. So much fun!
ReplyDelete