Monday, April 4, 2011

Just one of those nights

Two posts in one day for me?! Well Hello April... maybe you will inspire me to get off my lazyness and blog more often...

This is short and sweet....

Everything... and I mean every. single. thing. my husband has said tonight has completely pissed me off. He says he is "joking" I call bull to the %$#*&.

I'm sorry I asked you to dust 4 rooms in our house because after 14 hours of being awake using 1 hand I am exhausted and would like to put your 2 good hands to work for 15 minutes and dust the house.

It's just one of those days when he is such a boy, and doesn't think before he speaks *surprise surprise* and says things that are not nice.

Such is marriage....

Love my husband... more than I could imagine loving someone

But right now he is a shit head.... and not on my good side....

And I needed to vent....

WELCOME to my blog!!

If you don't relate to this in someway please email me and tell me why....

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're frustrated ... but this totally made me giggle. I know EXACTLY how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just smiled as I read this because I totally know the feeling! Vent away! EVERY marriage is like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I was feeling a little bit of the same way last night too ;) ah. They think they're funny, but they're really just annoying the shit out of us sometimes!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely know how you feel!!! I love my husband, but I prefer the man to the boy....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not laughing at you - but I am laughing. Because well, we've had thees conversations via email a million times!!! You should be a fly on the wall at my house for one day and you would feel much better about things around your house. It's just marriage and life. But oh boy can husbands be annoying sometimes. I think that's why God makes us love them so much, otherwise they would be dead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the s-h-i-t head did better this morning! :) And remember to breathe and count...1-2-3-4...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked a bone with my hubby about the state of his bathroom that I had to clean because company was popping by unannounced (15 min notice) You could have called me NOT IMPRESSED and that would have been an understatement!! Then I moved on to the dishes that he didn't so and the oven that was not cleaned! I do most of the cleaning, except the kitchen!! He also said he would vacuum up his dirt from his work boots... guess who had to do that TOO?! It happened and it will continue, I know this and it only helps to vent a bit!! I love him sooo much, but... seriously how hard is it!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, this made me laugh. I feel your pain! I've so been there with Dylan. I don't know what it is sometimes, but his brain just does not work how I need it to sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl I feel ya! We had a horrible morning in our house! Men are lucky us women are so loving and forgiving...some days I swear I could walk right out that door!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girl you must have been in my house last night, except ours was about laundry and cleaning house, OH MY GOODNESS! Our hubs are SO lucky that we're so sweet and loving ;)

    Hope you're on the mend with the shoulder friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails