Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend In Review

Well its Monday again... if you feel anything like me it came WAY too soon and the weekend was WAY to short. Blah.... I am never in a good mood Monday Mornings...

Here is our weekend in review without all the nitty gritty details... Sidenote- While Im thinking about it-

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE hearing about the fun everyone has on the weekends. BUT and I mean a big BUT.... It drives me up the wall when bloggers go into every single freaking detail... I dont need to know what you had for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, how long you showered and how many different outfits you tried on before going out..... Drives me bonkers! (told you Im not in a good mood on Mondays)

Onward....

Friday night was Tornado night... or husband laughing at me because I made him, the girls, my wine, his beer, and the radar up on the laptop all get in the basement and clean out the closet just in case. It was some kind of an awful storm. However we were spared.... North Carolina.... not so much. My heart goes out to these people today.

*courtesy of HERE If you get a minute look through these... pretty amazing (and im obsessed with storms)
Poor TSC.... This is just awful

This is the Lowes that got destroyed that everyone has been talking about- NO deaths here!

Another view....

Breaks my heart... these are peoples homes

How incredible...


Saturday was the Orange and White game... gave me chills just seeing them out on the field... only a few more months until Football season is back!! I am beyond excited. Saturday evening I persuaded hubby to go to Chattanooga, TN to meet Lauren and Brett for dinner- Its only an hour from Marietta, I NEEDED to just cross into Tennessee state lines and it had been FOREVER since I had some besties interaction. Needless to say we didnt take one single picture. But we had a blast. MUCH. Needed.

Sunday was church, weekly trip to Home Deopt/ Lowes, planted flowers, grilled out, relaxed and enjoyed the hubby. Perfection.
On other notes...

This guy is sitting in my shopping cart at Macy's. I'm thinking Steeplechase dress. I am in love... I just cant quite pull the trigger.... with a big hat and cute wedges?! YES?!

I own the weirdest dog in the world. She loves to lay on shoes. How is this comfortable I have no idea....

Or the side of the coffee table... The dog will need to end up at the Chiropractor for neck issues.Cute though isnt she....

I made this dressing I posted about last week... SUPER easy... SUPER amazing.... Highly reccomend!

I also made the Key Lime Pie recipe from last week.... DELISH! Seriously I am limiting myself to one per day.... I am making them for Easter this weekend as well.... more to come of this upcoming week... lots going on!

HAPPY MONDAY


9 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for all those people affected by the storms. So so sad. That dress is really cute girl! Glenda loves to lay on anything. I don't see how she can stand it! But I guess if she's tired enough, who knows! She's pretty strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful pictures of what happened in NC, we were sparred in SC for the most part too. However, i thought otherwise Friday night/saturday morning too! I will be praying for them! That is so exciting you were able to visit TN and see some friends on a quick day trip! That dress is a MUST with wedges and a hat of course! You always spend your Sundays so relaxed girl! What kind of dog do you have? So precious! Those key lime tarts look so delicious! Hope you are headed back to TN for Easter girl :) I know you are excited beyond words right, if only gas would go down! :) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're all safe and sound (wine and beer included). And I love that dress. So cute and definitely appropriate for Steeplechase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to backtrack and find your recipes. I need a new dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you all are safe!! Loving your Steeplechase purchase.. only a few more weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are so sad. We had some damage here in Alabama, but I think N.C. got it much worse!

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the western part of NC. We had some bad weather over the weekend, but thankfully the mountains broke up some of the storm. We almost got a tornado. There were a little over 60 tornadoes on the eastern part. I have some friends who live in Raleigh & she posted some pictures on FB of some of the damages. It was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband would love those key lime pies, I wish I liked it! Love that dress, you must pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress...pull the trigger!

    I woulda been freaking out in that weather too!

    I am with you on the weekend recap posts. I do them every once in awhile too, but I don't need a breakdown of what you did from sun up to sun down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails