..... No worries, this is not a very deep in thought kinda post. Really its just me dreaming of the future.... which happens to have to wait a bit longer than most due to the hubs being in school.
Don't get me wrong I am sooo proud of him for following his dream and doing this whole Doctor thing to support us as a family.... yea it sucks....thats an understatement right now. But I keep trying to remind myself this will pay off.
I miss my parents like crazy. I tear up just thinking about missing daddy. I went from seeing him everyday and living with him before the wedding to now once a month if I'm lucky. Its awful. I'm horrible homesick.
And I want to buy a house.... yea. Umm... I'm crazy about house searching and the truth of the matter is we are still 2 years off. Well maybe 1 year and 9 months. I want my own house to paint and decorate and have to be proud of.
On hold for now... I hate waiting....poor hubs puts up with my constant house searching... I know he feel bad... I'd feel bad if I were him too....
JOKING...
Current Love:
It's different.... I think thats why I like it
I LOVE a big open staircase
Big kitchen, big window... sold!
Yes mam that is a double-sided fireplace in the master/ bathroom.I'm dreaming about that tub
Hello MY walk-in closet :)
Sooo there you have it.... my house hunting at its best... and its in our price range...ummm.... to-be price range.
Next subject: soo Jeremy and I are a solid 5 years from kids. We want him to graduate from school, get a house, job, have some money to pay off his loans and live a little before kids. Now with all that said... I absolutely cannot wait to be a mom. We have all our children's names picked out and I even have thought about nursery ideas.... is that crazy?! I mean seriously....FIVE YEARS from now we are talking....
But I already have my thoughts on what I want *her*- yes I will have a little girl-or I'm praying super super super hard to the Lord I will- nursery will consist of...
I want the big overstuffed rocking chair
I want the 2-tone painted stripes on the wall
I dont like "baby" themed bedding. I want it pretty and sweet
Must have a chandelier in the room
Love the big pretty drapes on the windows
Must have beadboarding on the bottom
The crib- hubby and I are still at large on the style.
There are very few pictures I see I like.... but of the ones I could find:
Beadboard around the bottom half. Love the light blue and monogram on top
I dont know what I like about this bedding.... but its cute
In LOVE with this sleigh crib, and the simple prettiness of this room
The round crib kinda is unique. and I love the theme and colors in this!
How stinkin cute is this for a boy? And the overstuffed chair-minus the color
Mainly like the monogram on the curtains here. Other than that... not so much!
The END! Hope yall have a fabulous weekend. Tonight is Friday relax night-aka wine and Say Yes to the Dress! Tomorrow is busy busy with the Braves game, security system man and house stuff!! Yay for another 80 degree weekend at home! Loving it!
















I love that you are dreaming! I love everything about those houses. I'm all about a big tub and my own walk in closet. We're lucky to have 2 closets in our bedroom and mine is a walk in! Girl, Dylan and I FIGHT over nurseries. Haha, we both have very specific ideas of how we want our children's rooms to look. Even if it is a few years out, it's always ok to dream. :) Enjoy your evening!
ReplyDeleteIt is so easy to dream about the future, no matter how far off it may be. I do it all the time!!
ReplyDeleteI love that house, it's fabulous!!
You will get there one day. For now enjoy where you are at. You will look back some day longing for the time when you did not own a home and you did not have to pay for a new a/c, new hot water heater, and to fix every little problem in the house or have to fight with the HOA anytime you wanted to make a change to your home or pay property taxes and cut the grass. It's a lot to take on. Yes. it is worth it but there are those days when I wish we still rented.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to dream about the future :)
ReplyDeleteI love that house and those nurseries!
Love that house! We're 4-5 years away from kids too, but I'm constantly dreaming about their future hypothetical nurseries and baby names!
ReplyDeleteI think it's really natural to be looking to the next steps. I often have to force myself to slow down and just appreciate the stage of life that we are in right now. I don't want to wish away my present. I hear so many people who have kids that say, "Enjoy it being just the two of you!" So that's exactly what I'm trying to do. But I'm with you - it's so hard to take a deep breath and be content.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to dream! I love that house! It's so hard to be content in the season of life we are in, I am always looking forward to the next big thing, I think it's just human nature!
ReplyDeleteAdorable nursery pics...I too, pray so hard for a baby girl someday! Of course, Robbie wants all boys and I just have a feeling that is what we will have, but I want a little girl so badly! If and hopefully when we do have a girl I want the Kate bedding from Serena & Lily...I have been in love with it for years!
Every time I hear a baby name I like, I ask Robbie what he thinks and he almost always says, "No." So I think we will have a tough time naming our kids haha! I have been saving a list of names I like since high school, pathetic I know! What names do you guys like?