Today is such a wonderful day to be an American. I am soo proud to stand behind what our troops have, are and will be doing but today was truly a day in history.
On that note I have one thing I really want to get off my chest...We just killed Bin Laden.... we have worked toward this goal for many many years. Through Bush's presidency and now Obama's presidency. Our men put their lives on the line day in and day out and many have died sacrifising for our country.... so can you please tell me why people feel the need to do a "who gets credit crap": President Obama vs George W. Bush. Are Republicans or Democrats right or wrong, how many times did Obama say 'I' or 'my'. Can you please tell me why ANY OF THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW.
It should not matter if you love the president or hate the president, if your pissed off about gas prices, healthcare reform, budget issues or anything else the POINT is he is the leader of our country and at this moment, he is the Commander in Chief and we need to respect him, the military leaders, our allies accross the world, our military men and women overseas and here at home, but most importantly can everyone PLEASE quit bitching for 1 day, come together as a nation and be a proud American, a proud citizen....of this ONE Nation, Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
God Bless America, God Bless our troops and America... bless God and give thanks.






Amen sister! I wrote about something similar today. We need to be a united nation and celebrate together.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for writing this! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It shouldn't matter who takes credit (I bet Trump will soon) but what matters is that Bin Laden is gone! I know the threat of terrorism is not over but at least we don't have to worry about HIM.
ReplyDeletei think i might love you for saying this. LOVE!
ReplyDelete