Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 posts in 1 day WHOA

How do I go from worst blogger ever award to 2 count em' TWO post in 1 day?! Well....ummm I got nothin! This is short and sweet! Just thought I would share some bridal portraits taken FOREVER ago for a photographer that needed to add to his Bridal Portfolio- soo YIPPEEE me I got to be the Guinea Pig! Strange that this really didnt look at ALL like me on my wedding day but you get the point :)

STILL waiting on photos from the wedding to come back- one antsy bride alert! Did anyone else have to wait FOREVER in a day for your pics?! My photog was amazing but I'm ready to see the amazingness now- oh and she is due to have a baby umm Saturday! Hopefully we will get them asap! MMMKKK here you go! Happy Tuesday

LEAST FAVORITE


How cool is this?!







FAVORITE!







1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails