Well as usual another weekend has come and gone VERY quickly and I am struggling with the concept of tomorrow being Monday! This weekend was incredibly relaxing and wonderful! Yesterday was spent cleaning the house and then a wonderful fun filled day of COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Everything my heart could desire- well except my Vols LOST and looked completely pathetic to Georgia which doesn't help now that I live in Georgia! Then Alabama got upset by the awful Steve Spurrier (South Carolina) AND Kentucky soooooo almost beat Auburn! Oh well- just another reason for ESPN to blast the SEC about how over rated we are blah blah blah! Anywho- my vols have this Saturday off (as does my aching football heart) so I can actually try and have one normal, non irate, cursing Saturday! Today we went to a new church to continue our church hunt and Hubby and I both fell in love! It was definitely one of those moments where we looked at each other and just felt that sigh of relief of this can be our church- not to mention its all of 2 miles from our house which makes for good rushing off to church mornings! After church we went to the cutest Pumpkin Patch (Hubby's way to get me off his butt for a couple days- I've been dying to go!) We got our 19 pound pumpkin and now we spent the afternoon watching Braves Baseball and Titans Football- OH how I am a sports junky!!
Ok I'm done- so I thought I would post some pics of the house we have been working OH so hard over the past month or so! I dont have any uploaded of the decor- those to come but here is the grand tour of the Bills residence as of late ** this is our house that we are renting in Marietta for the next 3 years while Hubs finishes up school! Not my dream home, or even my home, but not too shabby if you have to call something home for a while :)
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bedroom Again
Master Bedroom- Still needs a lot of work
Our Tennessee room/ extra media room
Other view of the Tenn room
My Bathroom
Guest Bathroom/ Jeremy's Bathroom
My Centerpiece I made in the guest bath
Our Sitting room- so relaxing
Other view of sitting room/ entry
My new entry table- still working on the decor
Sitting room again!
LOVE this window for good fall reading/wine and relaxing
Our dining room- not fond of the walls but?!
Our kitchen- relatively updated
Family room!
Favorite part- the stone mantle
Still need a picture over the couch!
The AMAZING deck outside! Love this space
So peacful with te tiki torches and fireplace
And again
My Fall mums Hubby got me
Back yard is huge
Front door
My new flag obsession!
Hope you all had a relazing wonderful weekend!




Your patio is beautiful. Hubs would love your UT media room!
ReplyDeletei just love your house!! its perfect!! found you through miscellany monday! :)
ReplyDelete