Happy Hump Day!! Thankfully this week has been going by decently fast! Well I thought I would get a jump start on Day 2 since I would like to get some wedding updates (yes our wedding that was a month and 1/2 ago) up! I am STILL waiting on pictures so they will still be the good ole candid ones! Anywho- meaning of my blog- get ready for a big long intellectual explanation:
Umm humm: Miss Southern Vol came pretty easy: at the time I was not married (MISS) I am a true southern girl at heart- I could not ever imagine living anywhere but the south. There is something so pure and sweet and polite and warm about it down here and I am completely in love (Southern). And if you haven't discovered yet I am a HUGE and I mean HUGE University of Tennessee fan (VOL). Yes i will even admit that amongst this pitiful worthless of a season we are having- if I hear someone say rebuilding team ONE more time I might scream. Ohh wait I'm getting off track.... Soo there you have it. Hubby says I need to change it to MRS SOUTHERN VOL but it just doesn't have the same ring to it! So there is the explanation of my wonderful blog!
That's about all I got folks! Probably one of the most exciting blogs i have ever written! Stay tuned for Wedding Wednesday this afternoon!




No comments:
Post a Comment