Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quite Note

So Sorry I have been MIA lately- with all the holidays and being out of town pretty much the past 2 weeks consistantly I am now just running around with my head chopped off. Working long hours trying to get caught up and by the time I get home there is a million more things to get done! Thankfully this weekend we are in town and can chill! I promise to get back on the blogging bandwagon- I miss posting and reading everyone's fun holiday stuff! Just a stressful end of the year for us- tomorrow I have a doctors appointment- I think I have hurt myself pretty bad. We will see- I'm in a lot of pain and typing is almost unbearable- not good in my kinda job!
I need to be put in a bubble and locked away :) Hope you all are having a fantastic week! MUCH LOVE


5 comments:

  1. Oh no! What happened sweetie?? I hope you're okay and that the doctors say it's not too bad. Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, what happened? I hope that you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by, i absolutely adore your blog... i just need to catch up now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails