Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bachelor Recap

Sooo last night of the Bachelor was again one of those I found myself staring at the TV in shock one moment and laughing at the craziness of these girls the next. First things first-

If it rains on your wedding day it is good luck, if it rains on your first date on The Bachelor not so much. Goodness.

Secondly- umm could Michelle be MORE CRAZY. First of all she had a mysterious black eye, she wants to punch every other girl that even looks at Brad (can someone remind her she is on a TV show) and well she is just all around psycho. And WORST of all Brad likes her. Are you kidding me!


Next: Ashley H.- I really liked you in the beginning however last night you were on the verge of "that girl" please chill, Brad likes you, your cute (my husband thinks so too) and your fine. You, as well, are on a TV show and you knew what you were getting into. He WILL be kissing other girls

Oh my goodness Emily I am officially in love with you. She is sooo beautiful, has the best personality and is soo sweet and down to earth and not crazy like these other girls. I was flipping out when Brad did the little picnic for her last night. Like HELLO!! I am soo anxious for next week at the group date at the race track. I soo want her to win. She is adorable!

What were your thoughts?! Anyone else REALLY into this Bachelor?! I really like it so far :)

9 comments:

  1. We all know I'm into the Bach, it goes without saying! I'm getting ready to start my recap now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote my comments in my blog today as well! I generally have the same feelings as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Bachelor this season and couldn't agree with you more! My one concer about Emily though is that she has been hurt so bad that she may not open up in time for Brad. But hey, if she doesn't... she may be pick for The Bachelorette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I cannot stand Michele! She is sooo crazy! I mean I just wish Brad could watch the little segments where she is talking about beating up the other girls and punching her fits haha! I think his view on her would change a little bit!

    I love Emily as well...she is just too cute!

    And he should have sent Ashley H. home...she's got some issues...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I cant stand michelle and i liked ashley h till last night she made me put a question mark by her LOL. emily is hands down my favorite! Team Emily?! yes:)

    Hope your feeling good today , thinking of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I love this post. I don't watch The Bachelor, but I LOVED reading everyone's tweets about Michelle. She must be just horrible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you! This is one crazy season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle is a BIG time nutso!

    And Emily... omg if I was a guy, I would totally marry her! She is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog! I'm your newest follower. I am loving the Bachelor this season and I think it's only going to get better. I can't stand Michelle, and I am totally over her drama. I am just waiting till he gives her the boot. She is such a camera hog! I love Emily and I hope she can make it through. I also really like Ashley S. She is my first pick, and I think they hit it off good. I liked Ashley H. at first, but not after the last episode. She is a little on the crazy side for me. My other favorite is Chantal, I think she is sweet and very much on the normal side. Plus, I think they are realy flirty together. Man, that was long! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails