Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


Soo I just found this adorable site...what have I been missing!! SUPER CUTE SUPER FUNNY Go check it out!

Anywho... soo to play along just answer the questions and link up... easy squeezy!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
4. What is your evening ritual?

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

And now for my super funny, witty, awesome answers...kidding!

1. Hubby and I met the very beginning of my Freshman year in college. I think it was instant crush/ I think your cute but not love. I was in a relationship from high school and was just young and wanted to do the fun Sorority thing. Hubs needed to get his "boyness" (we'll leave it at that) out of him. We were always pretty good friends, went to church together and he tried hung out with some of the same friends throughout college. We didn't start actually start dating till the summer before my senior year in college. I was single and the LAST thing I wanted or was looking for... welp here we are 5 months (today) into our marriage- THE END


*yes I am mildly still obsessed with our wedding pictures*

2.Favorite room in our house: I have two. Summer, fall and spring its by FAR our ouside deck. Nothing like some wine music tiki torches and great talks with the hubby!


The other favorite is my sitting room: just peaceful w/ the big window and comfy couch. Kinda just "my" space in the house


3.Wiggle ears: NADA. FAIL... I didnt know people COULD wiggle their ears. I also didnt know how to fix the time on my watch until a few weeks ago..uugghhh! Did i just Tattle on myself??

4. Evening Ritual:
Sit in stupid Atlanta traffic for forever
Rush in and change clothes- Numero uno is get out of dress clothes and into sweats
Say hello to husband
Glass on wine usually-depending on my day
Come up with dinner for the evening
Watch the news, catch up on blogs, relax
Lay in the floor and plaay with the furbabies
Yea thats pretty much it til bedtime!
SUPER exciting!

5. SLEEP: Yea umm I require a lot of sleep. I can function with 6 1/2- 7 keyword frunction. Needed is at least 8-9. 10 is amazing. Yes, I need my sleep!

The end!! Let me know if you play along! I would love to see your answers!




7 comments:

  1. I have family in the Marietta area. Yep, that traffic is really TERRIBLE. I have a story about getting stuck going in circles on 285 when visiting there. Wasn't funny then, but it's funny now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello old friend! You should be obsessed with your wedding pictures - they are fabulous. And I love your back deck - it's so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding photos are gorgeous and so is your house. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your living room looks so cozy!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name is Channa and I found your blog through Taylors. I am also attending the Dallas Blogger Meetup in April and I thought I would "get to know" some of the ladies that will be there. :) I look forward to meeting you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    It's fun meeting new people on blogs and I am doing the Friday questions. I haven't done them for about 2 months and have missed it so. So here I am. I love your rooms in your house and your deck. WOW it would be hard to make a decision on those 2 places too. I loved your wedding pictures OH MY , How pretty are they of the 2 of you. I would still be showing them as well. I will return and follow your journey in life. Became a follower. Have a wonderful weekend. Kath' from www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your answers. Um that outside space is FAB! Our patio in the spring/summer/fall is my favorite place as well!

    I need my sleep as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails