Happy Friday everyone! Praise the good Lord this week is oh-ver! It was a short week with the holiday for me but it was still just L-O-N-G and draining. Shoulder issues dont help either!
Soo uhh humm.... I bring to you our Fabulous Weekend Plans:
NOTHING! Yes nothing, besides some sleeping in, the typical Deep clean Saturday morning when my husband wants to kill me and my OCD mode I get in which I just LOVE having a smelly shiny clean house! Especially when I can open the windows and enjoy the fresh air...mmmmmm! Perfection! Its also the end of the month which means NEW Magazines come in the mail!! Anyone else get SUPER excited about that besides me? Curling up in our sitting room with a candle burning divuldging into February Southern Living?! Yes Please!
Other than that I got nada. Maybe convince hubs to take me out to dinner hint hint! Who knows!
What are your weekend plans? Anyone else as boring as me?






Yay for relaxing weekends! I love having a clean house! I don't really clean much on the weekends. Ha!
ReplyDeleteOh girl, I love deep cleaning my apartment, My hubby comes home tomorrow though so I will be doing all of my cleaning tonight (to cover the fact that I have been an emotional, lazy and useless home-keeper this week while he was out of town).
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend :)
P.s. I'm a new follower!
Hope you have a relaxing weekend, girlfriend!
ReplyDelete