Thursday, January 13, 2011

Over the River and through the Ice....

Happy Thursday!! Hopefully your Thursday wasn't as adventurous or stressful as ours was. Our office at work was open today and after not being able to get out yesterday I figured I realllyy needed to make an effort today. After watching the news and watching the news and watching the news some more I decided that we would try it. Hubs doesn't want to take my car out quite yet and since I'm still limited to the one arm hubs said he would drive me out there. 

So we get ready, say a prayer and off we go... yea umm BAD IDEA. 4 days after this winter storm has pounded Atlanta the roads at 10:00 am are STILL covered in ice. Absolutely insane. I live about 25 miles from work and what normally can take 45min to an hour commute took us a SOLID 2 hours to get to my office. By the time I got there all I wanted to do was turn around, go home, get a big gulp of a wine, and do nothing. My heart was pounding and my stress level was through the roof. In the words of twitter #FRUSTRATING!


Now, I feel much better on to happier thoughts... Like:

Soo I have a small obsession with house hunting! Is that weird?! I just dream of the day when we finally sign our lives away get the keys to our very own house for me to decorate, demolish, build, paint, create however I we want to! Soo without further ado I bring to you house pictures 101 (you shall notice an abundance of 1 in particular that I am stalking till no end... I.W.A.N.T!! These are all houses that are in our "general" (maybe a wee bit over) hopeful price range once hubs graduates.... ahhh a girl can dream right?!
















Soo there is my Thoughtless Thursday! Home searching 101...

7 comments:

  1. Pretty houses girlie !!!! oh my word about the ice and driving situation, id be going home for a big gulp of wine too !!! whew bless your heart! sending positive vibes and prayers your way!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving on ice is SO stressful! That's the one thing I don't miss about home. Being in OK for the winter because of that reason. No ice here in CA! I adore those houses. They are beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that you are coming to Dallas...I am so excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Driving situation does NOT sound like a good time. I'm sorry girl, how stressful!

    So excited we chatted last night about Dallas. Can't wait to get a plan together :)

    Oh and love the houses, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love house hunting too! I can't wait until to sign my life away too! Good pics on the houses, they are are definitely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all those houses!

    Hope the roads are less dangerous this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those houses are amazing!

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails