Soo it's officially Tuesday and we have not left the house since we got back into town Sunday afternoon. As I'm sure anyone who lives in the South can relate when the weathermen start yapping about this big bad winter storm we are going to get it typically turns out with 1/2 inch of disappointing dusting on the ground. Sunday night hubby went to work and I anxiously was awaiting this "storm" that just wasn't doing much of anything. I fell asleep for maybe an hour and woke up to at least 3 inches on the ground! It was amazing!! This followed by another 2-3 inches then some sleet then some freezing rain and well... back to my original statement... it's Tuesday and we are still snowed in~
I would share some pictures of our adventure (in the front yard) but hubby in currently in search of my USB cord for the camera... This could be interesting. Until then: this is what I managed to get off the trusted Blackberry
Anyone else snowed in? I'm starting to get a bit antsy now.... except every mall and shopping option in town is closed. Awesome!








thats wonderful! we only got 2 inches here in dallas and they never cancelled school... :(
ReplyDeleteHa! I love your snow pictures. I'm not a fan of snow. It's the one thing I don't miss about OK in the winter time! Hope you guys stay safe and warm!
ReplyDeleteagh im jealous. we got about 3 inches here. they did close school yesterday and today though!
ReplyDeleteWe got 4 inches. I cannot believe how much y'all got! Love your snowman! :)
ReplyDeleteHa! All you Southerners are cracking me up! This is what it looks like here from about mid November until April! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the snowman! So fun!!!!