Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday





Happy Thoughtless Thursday!!

I am back at work today with one sore shoulder and back to the one hand typing soo Thoughtless Thursday in pictures just does the body good:

Uhh Humm
I-N.E.E.D-A-V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N! Its cold gloomy rainy and I STILL see snow- I could have sworn I lived in the south...hhmmpphh

Tropical thoughts, tropical thoughts, tropical drnks thoughts!




I saw this amazing place from Ashley of the Gran Ventana in the Dominican Republic while I am dying to go... hmmmm :)

Also hubs and I (or maybe just I) are already thinking of where to go/ do for the anniversary. Maybe Savannah, GA? Maybe a weekend back in Nashville!?

Savannah is soo beautiful and romantic


This is where we stayed for the wedding! I could use a weekend here at the pool relaxing



 I think I just need to go somewhere... I box on the beach would even work at this point :) Anyone else having winter fever?? Make sure to check out my guest post today as well over at Mateya's blog!!

6 comments:

  1. I do I do!! I hate this cold! I want some tropical in my life! They are calling for snow/ice around here today! Schools are closing at lunch...I cant take it! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better girl! I'm praying for you!
    I'm tired of the dang cold weather too! Bring on warmth! I think either of those places would be fab to go for anniversary from the pictures. If you go to savannah be sure to go eat at spanky's :) You did GREAT first time guest blogging and left you a sweet comment on Mateya's blog ! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah is always a fun little getaway!

    I'd love to be at the beach right about now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Pretty! I want to go too!!!
    (also, new follower! hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to see sunshine. I might kill for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really have winter fever. It's sunny and in the 50's most days, so I'm doing good! If I were in OK right now, I guarantee I would be dying to get away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails