Had my first physical therapy today on the shoulder to 1. see if I could build some strength before surgery 2. see where my shoulder was motion wise. Umm P-A-I-N-F-U-L and not fun. Struggling to sit at work right now soo no cheery post from me! Hope your thursdays are going well! Keeping up with all your blogs! Be back tomorrow :)
Thinking tropical thoughts





Oh, I'm sorry it didn't go too well. And that you're in pain! No fun.
ReplyDeleteNot fun! Hope to see y'all tonight!
ReplyDeleteAww.. Hope you feel better soon. Remember about the ice and alcohol. Ill get you that list soon!
ReplyDeleteI was at physical therapy today for my hip and knee. I hate it but an hoping mine will prevent surgery too! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, doll! Big Bummer!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better real soon!!
ReplyDeleteUgh - this whole process has to be so frustrating for you. I really hope that physical therapy will start to show big improvements!
ReplyDeleteAh I hope it starts to feel better soon! At least you know it must be working if you are in pain right?! :)
ReplyDelete