Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tis Tuesday...

Happy Tuesday!! If its anything like Atlanta today its cold, rainy, gloomy, why didn't I just stay in bed kinda day. My sweatpants would be mighty nice instead of tights a skirt and heels!

Scatter post of the day: I found this link over at Natasha's Blog that seemed super cute. Its a what is your House Style... mine came up as Seaside Informal:
It goes something like this:
Graceful living in a well appointed home. To cook a grand meal in an elegant kitchen is your joy. A bedroom with distinct character - warm and charming. Blown away by the handcrafted nature of art. Enjoying elegant outdoor fare. The glass of red - a highly recommended habit. On cobbled streets, character abounds. Casual and relaxed… never insisting on formality.
And looks like this:




Whats your style? Take the quiz and let me know!!
Home Style Quiz

Next things next: I am hosting a craft day at my house in February for some girls at work and well the spring crafts aren't quite out yet. Im thinking a spring wreath or something fun and bright. Soo...I need ideas. Here is a moss wreath I am thinking right now- ok minus the christmasness, excessive flowers etc- just a start and quite across the board


 
LOVE the square shape and the bright green here

Minus all the big flowers and suches

LOVE this wreath- maybe change the colors to take out the Christmas efffect

Obsessed with the big satin bow here :)


What are your spring crafts? I am desperate for inspiration!

Hope you all had a fabulous Monday. Between the shoulder Dr appointment and craziness of Monday's at work add in the one hand typing exhaustion and that equals my yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon sweetie. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for you!

    If you find any good spring craft ideas let me know - I'm in dire need of a few "pick me ups" around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better! Ziploc bag, Ice and Alcohol... Set for 5 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes then repeat.. I bet you will see a major difference! Those are beautiful homes! The inside and out look too lovely too! I am adoring that square wreath! Have a good day girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-larious that we both posted wreaths today, great minds think alike ;)

    You'll have to make sure to post pics of what you decide to go with for your girls craft night!

    Hope the shoulder starts feeling better ASAP!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the quiz and I'm "old money extravagance"! Too funny! Thanks for sharing. And I love the satin bow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails