Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


I must say I did wake up this morning in a not good mood because I woke up and realized- It's ONLY Wednesday. Shouldn't it be at least Friday afternoon by now. Followed by another miserable almost 2 hour commute into the office and well.. That was the start to my Wednesday. On a more positive note the light bulb has officially gone off... I Need MUST  lose weight. Like seriously. I've kinda known this for a while- well since the wedding when I have done NOTHING. But today just was that day I said OK DONEZO FATSO time to get your act together! Soo onto what Im loving:

I'm loving this new website to help me watch my calories and monitor my progress Spark people It's a super easy way to monitor what your eating and what you need to do to get down to your target goal. My goal is May 1 to lose 20 pounds. Yes this seems like a lot. But I just feel that I would be more comfortable around this. More to come

I'm loving warm weather expected to hit Atlanta this weekend. Now when I say warm I mean sunny and ALMOST 60 but after the winter we have had I'll take it


I'm loving my new excitement to get skinny and fit. It's almost overwhelmingly exciting to think about being in shape and skinny. Granted my exercise will be difficult since I'm a shoulder down and a lot of workouts really wont work for me right now so time to focus on MY eating habits and not eating like MY HUSBAND's eating habits


I'm loving that spring is right around the corner and all the exciting events I have upcoming with friends back home. I'm sure you all get the message often that I get/am pretty homesick. I miss the random dinner and wine dates with the girls.


I'm loving upcoming craft night with the girls to make a spring wreath... nothing like a good  craft day to brighten the spirits!

As always I'm Loving the hubby and all the hard work he does for me and for us and for the house. Such a wonderful blessing

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I SO wish it was Friday already! At least we're on the downhill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Craft night sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more about the week dragging on and on, oy!

    Yay for getting motivated to lose weight, although I think you look fab girl! Can you send some motivation my way? I need it BIG TIME! Maybe we could keep each other accountable?

    Hope you have a great day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on losing weight too! I'm trying hard to keep myself motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great things! I'm back on the working out wagon and I'm determined to stay on! We eat relatively healthy, no processed foods, but I need to be more active!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this post!!! I can't believe it's only Wednesday as well - yuck! Yay for getting in shape (although you are already skinny so I don't know what you are talking about!) But I love people getting on the health kick train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this week is SOOOO dragging by !!!

    send some of that motivation to work out , my way!

    Yay for spring time ,seeing old friends, and that DIY craft sounds FUN! :)

    hope your feeling better with your shoulder!

    have a terrific afternoon !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought today was Thursday. Are you doing the wreath with the big ribbon? Love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like sparks people too. They have everything on there when counting calories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are having some warmer weather too...it's 28 today...it feels awesome! But so pathetic to say that.

    I hear ya about commuting...it gets old!

    And AMEN girl I need to lose some weight here! I think we should be "get-fit buddies." I need some motivation...maybe you should email me every day and ask me what I've eaten and if I went to the gym haha! It's getting bad when my own husband comments even though it was subtle :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Send some of that motivation my way! I need to get my lazy rear end to a gym! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog, I am a new follower! This week has definitely been super slow!! I need some motivation to start eating better and working out more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so on bored with you about losing weight! That's a cool website. Thanks for sharing! We can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Craft night sounds amazing!! I need to definitely get motivated like you!! I would be thrilled if I could lose about 10 pounds...I know I'd be a million times happier!! Why can't I just do it?? I will definitely be checking that website out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails