Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogger Gift Swap


My partner was Aly @ Analyze This for the gift blog swap. I was soo excited when my box came and even more excited for my fabulous gifts! This scarf is ah-maz-ing and I am in love!! Thank you Aly- this was soo much fun!

Love this scarf!

Good tasting lip gloss :)

I was sooo excited about the nail polish- would you believe its my first OPI Nail polish- I got right to work painting my nails the pink (on the lef) and Im in-love
Im in love with flip flops- pink flip flops... even better!




How stinkin cute is this scarf?!
My sweet Card

This was such a fun idea and I loved that I had such a wonderful partner who was oh so easy to buy for :)

Blogging will still be on and off for me the next few days as I get this shoulder under control. You wouldn't think typing woud be so difficult with a shoulder injury but this sling-a-ma-gig they have me in is the issue! Back at work today... wish me luck! Happy Thursday

14 comments:

  1. AWE well least you got a cute swap gift to open while in recovery with your shoulder. Praying for a speedy recovery and good luck at work today girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the goods Aly sent you, I bet she was a fab partner :) Glad you joined the swap! Hope you're starting to be on the mend with the shoulder girl!

    Thinking of you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you loved everything! That scarf! I had to buy two! I was so in love!!! Thanks again for all my goodies! I love EVERYTHING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy I'm checking out your blog from Aly's.
    She got you some awesome goodies!! I love it all! For a first time owner of OPI nail polish I think you have 2 great colors, very spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a lucky little duck for getting Aly as your swap partner! :) I LOVE the stuff she sent you!! OPI is my FAV fingernail polish!

    P.S. Where did you buy Aly's paisley headband?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun!! I love OPI nailpolish.. love that UT orange color of course.

    Hope youre doing well since your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Aly has such good taste!
    and of course aly would include a kit kat in her gift to you! ha! she is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaat? You've never had OPI before? It's the BEST polish! That scarf is seriously adorable! Aly is seriously awesome. What a fab package! I may have a small girl crush on her. Shhh...don't tell her. It will just go to her head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OPI is my most favoritest polish in all the land!! Bubble Bath is my favorite color. Very soft and feminine. Their polish lasts the longest too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh that scarf is adorable! Love it! Hope the shoulder starts to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that scarf! It's perfect for spring! Great nail polish colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything! I think I'm wearing that pink polish right now. HOpe you feel better!! I still have to ship you that book, you can do a lot of reading while you're healing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute, springy items you got!! :D How do you go about doing a blog swap? I always see blog swaps, after everyone has gotten their stuff! ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the swap gifts! I will be seeing you at the Dallas Meet Up! I am so so so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails