Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Thoughts of the Day

In no specific order of importance, relativity or thought for that matter..


It's Friday!!  Praise the good Lord Hallelujah it's finally Friday! Another long week in Tax Season Hell.

This is the first weekend in a month that I have not been traveling and will actually be in my own bed, my own house all stinkin weekend! Its supposed to be rainy and gross tomorrow which I'm not complaining about- HELLO laziness cleaning house time!!

Grace is getting fat. The dog Grace. I swear everytime I see her she has gotten fatter. I dont get it. We first blamed it on winter- like she is a freaking wild animal hibernating?! Who the hell knows... well its spring, she's still fat, and something needs to be done. Chunky Monkey has a slow metabolism like her momma.... oopps


Speaking of fat... momma is getting fat too. I dont know what my deal is today but today has been the ultimate FAT day for me. Ughh I dont get it  but TUBO is having one of those days and porky the piglet needs to get this under control asap!

I have zero motivation. I want to go home, put on my sweats, get a BIG glass of wine, plop my big tubo butt on the couch and entertain myself with some E! News, Say Yes to the Dress and whatever other useless tv I can find... Don't judge.





Congrats America on actually picking a decent American Idol this year. I can now have 1 more show added to my weekly TV laziness  errr.....

I don't know what my deal is, its not even my crazy time of the month but I've been grouch pouch this week. Maybe slightly stressed, busy, lack of sleep, babysitting husband, or something along those lines- maybe Its just me. I need sleep and alone time.

The END!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had a busy, stressful week! Enjoy your weekend! Ha! Glenda has been getting fat too. I don't get it. She gets 2 walks a day and she's on diet food. Girl needs to get her act together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a fat "week"! I am just sooo not happy with myself right now...and I am actually trying to watch what I eat and workout and the scale moved up again today! Grrr!!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having a "fat" day myself. I confess, I even wore black yoga pants to work today with a dressy top trying to disguise them as dress pants. How horrible is that! :) Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...AI is looking pretty good this season! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails