Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holy Bachelor and the Beach...

Happy Tuesday! I feel like its been forever since I have blogged. It's been a busy week for me! We were BACK in Tennesee this weekend for a bridal shower I had for a wedding that I am in this March! It's soo nice to be home and see friends but my gosh I am tired of traveling. Don't get me wrong I love more than anything in this world to be in Tennessee. It just soothes my heart. But, there is nothing like waking up in your own house on a Saturday morning and being able to clean, relax NOT get in the car and drive and ohh yea.... $3.25  a gallon for gas is kickin my tail! Anywho...

Soo onto the bachelor last night... anyone else just ripping at the seems over this season! It's definitely my favorite. I want Emily to win sooooooooo  badly it's not even funny! She is beyond cute and they look good together! He NEEDS to pick her mmmkkk!

Now onto the true reality that is not the Bachelor... I am super excited for the 1st planned vacay of the year. Hubby mentioned to me possibly planning a beach trip for our anniversary. We were just going to go to Nashville at stay where we did the night of our wedding:

 The Music City Sheraton is absolutely amazing and I am just in love! I might have to sneak a 1 night getaway there this summer just so we can go back! I hate we didnt get to enjoy being there and relaxing with the craziness from the wedding!

Anywho... soo as soon as hubby mentioned the word b-e-a-c-h I was sold! Lets book it! We invited our travel/ event partners in crime:

And we are booked!! Hello Seaside vacation house for 5 nights in September (hubbys school schedule slightly got in the way of an August Anniversary Trip)! I beyond excited! The beach is my haven and Seaside... well we will be retiring there one day! Its the most amazing place! I'm only slightly excited... :)



(Again I have no idea why the bottom pictures are small)


Anyone else have fun plans coming up?! Stay tuned for my 2011 Spring/ Summer Agenda! We are going to be busy to say the least!

4 comments:

  1. Love Seaside. Sounds like y'all have a super busy summer planned! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm agreed! Emily better win or he is dumb! I wonder who is going to be the new bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for anniversary trips... so odd -- we just booked ours today too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh I want Emily to be chosen sooo bad! The things he said to her Monday night, melt a girls heart! I really hope the spoilers are not true!
    I want to go to Seaside! Maybe next year, it looks gorg! But we are going to Paris so I guess that is good enough ;) HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails