Ok so in most and I do mean most situations I am pretty tough. My daddy made me that way on purpose and with 24 years of life experiences I now know why...
Besides the point... Today was doctor check up day... I took hubby with me for encouragement and just in case I decided to pass out. It was remove the stitches day from where they went in and well I just am not good with blood and grossness... I have a pretty awful track record too... I have completely passed out the last time I had stitches removed. Blood and doctor is not my thing.
I did good surprisingly enough. Very proud of myself!
Doctor said it looked good and I am going to start some very light pt to get moving and then in a few weeks start the real shoot me in the face big dog pt.
In other exciting news Sunday I have a "BLATE" Blog Date that is. Julie over at The Smitten Mintons and I found each other and instantly have decided we are the same perosn- like strange. Anywho- we dove right in and Sunday we have a lunch "blate" and I couldn't be more excited.
Other than that my life is quite boring.... sleep, wake up, attempt to get ready one armed style, sit in traffic work (BLAH), sit in more traffic, eat dinner, drink wine, see hubby for 15 minutes, bed... repeat
I leave you with pictures of my oh so exciting life as of late:
new super super cute dress from macy's- much cuter in person! Im so excited!
this was my life for 2 weeks stuck at home- at least the weather was nice (this was hubby's not nice picture taking)
Do you think they are a bit spoiled?! Head ON the pillow?! Especially for dogs not allowed on the bed
Yesterday's start to the morning commute...depressing
And my new amazing shoes- this are going to be my "go-to it" shoes...they even have pink soles and the bow is to die for! I am in love- now I just need a place to wear them to :)
Happy Thursday :)




Girl. I'm so proud of you doing well at the drs visit and getting the stitches pulled out! i'll be thinking of you and praying as you start PT but glad things are improving for you! SO neat you have a "blate" with a blogger, im a wee bit jealous but i know you will share how it went :) cant wait! Have a fab rest of the day! and yes your sweet but cute doggies are spoiled ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you did so well at the doctor! Yay for a blate! That sounds like so much fun! that dress is so cute! Haha Glenda is beyond spoiled and thinks the bed is hers after we get up in the morning.
ReplyDeleteCannot WAIT for our blate!!!! And I am obsessed with those shoes...especially the pink sole!
ReplyDeleteYou did so good at the doctors! Love that dress. And Knox sleeps on our pillows too. So funny. Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLove those new shoes!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for Blogger Dates!! Shoes and dress are to.die.for. :) Hope your PT goes well and you're back 100% soon!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed by the doctors stuff...I am bad at that stuff too! Love that new dress!
ReplyDeleteJealous of your blogger meet-up! :(