Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So Maybe It's Been a While....

Since I've blogged that is...
Maybe since my life is a wee bit crazy busy lately.
Between the shoulder surgery and being too luppy/ drugged to type to trying to get back in the swing of work and oh yea I was in a wedding 5 hours away this weekend AND a family Birthday Party for my grandparents needsless to say its been...
a lot. Especially 5 hours away.

One of my best friends got married this past weekend... crazy to me when friends get married...
even though I'm married?! Why is that.... baby showers will be super weird I think.

Anywho- shoulder sucked trying to manage all the wedding festivities and outfit changes but thanks to super sweet hubs we managed.

Sunday we celebreated the grandparents 90th Birthday... crazy! I really don't know what I will do when they are gone.

Now its back to work, thankful for this weekend at home to actually get things done.

Hubby is on spring break this week.... completely. NOT. fair. while Im slave laboring 1 wing down over here. Hummphh..... Pay day will come when this momma can retire from working in a few short years and it will go something like this...

Baby makin...
House decoratin....
Mid day lunch dates for 3 hours at cute cafe's without a "lunch hour"
Maybe I'll even join a tennis league so I can be cute in my tennis skirt, at my lunch date
I'll drive my big ole Lexus SUV
And be super skinny because I'll actually have time to work out
I can finally cook dinner- since I'll be home and not working till 7:30

And hubby will be making the big doctor money and it will sooo be payback for this "spring break" of sorts... what 25 year old gets spring break!? Can you tell I'm jealous just a wee bit?! * only kidding hubs, I know you really do work hard... :) *

And Im rambling, because well I got nothing else to do... Pictures to come (once I get off my lazy tail and upload them that is)


5 comments:

  1. Following/stalking in prep for the Dallas blogger meet up! I hope your shoulder feels better soon! I hope you get your "Spring Break" soon! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and wanted to say hello! Also, I was born and raised in Marietta, GA! And I can't wait until I get to retire (in a few years) and be a full-time momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girlie glad your doing so well after your surgery and able to be in a wedding and go to a family birthday party!

    Grandpas are the sweetest. Mine is turning 90 later in this year! He is the sweetest. I have only one set of grandparents left! So i cherish my time and seriously dont know what i'll do without them!

    Cant wait to see pictures, i bet you looked GREAT ! :) and I know what you mean about spring break, my school had one but i didnt because online classes there is NO such thing as spring break! haha.

    Have a great evening !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I want to retire to a life like that asap!
    Hope the shoulder is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, So not fair! Haha.
    Glad you had a great weekend and that hubby was so sweet in helping you out with your shoulder.

    p.s. Let me know when the retiring happens and I will have to jump on the bandwagon :) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails