Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Catch up

I don't really feel like blogging these days. Actually all I want to do is sit in the hospital with Pa and make sure he is ok.

I dont want to be at work, or in Atlanta , or sitting on the interstate for nearly 2 hours because people cannot drive in this city. I want to be home. In Nashville... sitting in a loud hospital, being able to watch the doctors take care of Pa and knowing he is in good hands.

I know my family has it all under control... but they are ALL there except me. Everyone gets to take care of him EXCEPT me. It's soo frustrating.

Soo needless to say I can't focus on much today.

Steeplechase on Saturday was a bust... it was cold and rainy and hard to get into the spirit more less having a lot on my mind. I loved getting to be home an extra day (yesterday) and I got in some good quality time with daddy at the hospital too.

I'm not much fun right now... just kinda one of those times. I need SOMETHING to brighten this all up.

Here are a few pictures from steeplechase... the rest are on my camera....to be uploaded, along with Easter pictures, and Bree's engagement, and the rest of my life :)

Happy Tuesday! Hopefully everyone else is having a better week(s) than me.



7 comments:

  1. Oh girl, my heart breaks for you! Praying for you , your pa and your family! You did look so pretty , gorgeous in your steeple outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! I know what you mean. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing is...you looked super cute in your dress and hat! LOVE IT! Praying for you and your family. I know it's hard being away from the people you love, especially at a time like this. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you. At least you looked super cute at Steeplechase!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress turned out super cute for Steeplechase!! I'm so sorry to hear about your Pa! Thinking about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's hard not to be there but your Pa knows how much you love him and that you are thinking about him!

    You looked so cute at Steeplechase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope your pop is okay! I know how that feels.

    Loved your hat in the picture! so cute

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails