Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Hump Day!! This week has already been up and down for me but today... Today has been an amazing Wednesday and Im loving it! A lot of good things going on and I finally feel like my peppy pepster of myself....
Lame I know!!

I'm loving my new motivation and actually sticking with it and  losing weight. I'm sticking to around 1300 calories a day and working out everyday doing my Jillian Michael's videos. She is completely kicking my ass and I love it! I would love to lose 20-30 pounds *trust me I have the room to* by my birthday in August!


I'm LOVING still stalking anything and everything royal wedding related. YES.... I am that girl! But they are soo stinkin cute, she was beautiful and I want to be them. THE END



I'm loving tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo!! Hello Margarita specials, friends and a packed Mexican restaurant!!


I'm loving that this Saturday we are hosting a cookout at our house with all our friends! Grilling, lots of food, homemade sangria, corn hole, ladder golf, music and sure to be a good time! Hubby and I are busy getting the house just perfect and ready to go!



I'm loving being a Proud American! I cannot get enough of hearing about our Navy Seals that went in and dominated and well... kicked some Osama ass! Just gives me chills thinking about it!


I'm loving my sweet Pa who has been struggling lately being sick. It has absolutely torn me up inside and out and today I got word he was feeling better and starting on the incline! He is 90 years old and him and my granny still live in their house and take care of themselves. He is truly the most amazing man and now I must stop typing before I cry.

I am LOVING that I am sling free!! That's right... no more giagantic ugly sling for me! Its good and bad... good in the sense that I'm not wearing the big ugly massive of a thing. Bad because I catch it hurting a lot more! LONG road to go (like September long) but small steps are the key :)

I'm loving some new and hopefully promising things coming my way soon... Cant wait to share :)

As always.... Loving my family, my husband and most importantly Loving my God who has shown so much comfort and peace within my heart as of late. It's all within his timing and His plan....


9 comments:

  1. I love this happy post! And I need to hear an update now about you know what...email me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great things! Congrats on your workout routine and eating healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian Michaels is a killer! Love her videos though. Yay for the backyard grilling party :) Sounds like fun.

    Prayers and hugs for your grandpa.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your patio! Jillian Michaels is tough! What videos do you work out to? I just started with No More Trouble Zones and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries!! I still obsess about the royal wedding too<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post, you have so much to be loving girlie! I cant wait to hear the exciting news! Glad your Pa is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along!

    Kate is definitely my favorite :) She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear what these new exciting things are! :)

    Hope the cookout went well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails