Hello Blog World!! Long time no blog huh?! I have been sooo incredibly busy as it looks like most of you have been too! What happened to those relaxing summer days sipping fruity drinks by the pool right?!
MMM HMM well if your anytyhing like me this summer has been ANYTHING but that! Current list:
Packing up the apt
Moving to my parents for the next month (long story)
Getting invitations stuffed, stamped and mailed out
Finalizing wedding planning
Getting all the moving details put together
Moving to our new house
Current WORK craziness
3 Bridal Showers
2 Bachelorette Showers
2 Weddings- 1 i am actaully in
*And a lot more BIG details that I can't share just yet!
Needless to say all this ended me up in the doctor this morning with a horrible migraine!
It could always be worse right :)
If any of you have some crazy stresses going on please share! It will make me feel much better!!
This is not a fun post I know- gotta get back to these lovely wedding invitations!!
One day I will get back to the fun blog posting I love ohh so much!!




No comments:
Post a Comment