Monday, July 19, 2010

SURPRISE! HELLO St. Louis

Monday is almost over! WAHHOO! Last week and the beginning of this week has been very stressful at work. Its bitter sweet being so busy and crazy and ALWAYS something can be very trying at times but knowing I can/am handling it all is also very empowering and pretty cool- to state it simplistically! Sometimes you surprise yourself with what you can handle!

OK soo anywho back to this AWESOME weekend that I CANT WAIT TO SHARE! I was dying all last week that I couldn't blog about my BIG surprise to St. Louis to see Jerm but the Mister reads this blog and I couldn't blow my surprise!

Soo last Monday I was just feeling sad and lonely because I hadn't seen Jerm in 2 weeks. He constantly asks me to come to St. Louis but I haven't been able to with wedding planning and events. And I just felt so bad because he has always been soo wanting me to come up and I always have SOMETHING going on with the wedding but I know how much it meant to him! Soo WHAT do I do?? I rearrange the schedule, spend WAYYYYYYYYYY too much money on a flight and surprise Jeremy!
On the plane about to land in St. Louis! I was shaking excited


So I dont have any pictures of me surprising Jeremy! But needless to say he was shocked so excited! He just stared at me forever at first. I think he was confused! We hung out Friday night with his friends then went home and CRASHED! Long day for both of us! Saturday we got up and went to the pool most of the day after we decided it was WAY to hott for the Cards afternoon game! Saturday evening we decided to head downtown to see the Arch... now the pictures REALLY get good *ok I think so at least*


My Fiance has AMAZING self timer skills...

DUMMM DUMM DUMM... my favorite picture EVER!

After the arch we went and had dinner together and just TALKED! We haven't had just "us" time in months yes literally MONTHS! It was so nice to remember WHY I love him so much and why in a month and 2 days he will be mine all mine! So ANYWHO... on with the trip! Sunday it was storming so we did a lazy Sunday morning and watched a movie. Then one of his friends called with amazing tickets to the Cards game! OF COURSE we hopped right on that one.... Pictures tell the story
Our 19th row AMAZING seats





This was the most amazing and wonderful weekend I have had in a LONG time! I loved just having US time! Ahh 1 month and 2 days!


I hope you all had an amazingly wonderful weekend! HAPPY MONDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails