So I have been gone since Monday and it seems like FOREVER! Tuesday i went and spend all evening with one of my bridesmaids who just built a new house with her Fiance- which by the way is completely adorable and perfect and I am SOOO happy for her! Yesterday I worked on wedding invitations all evening and just felt a little "not in the mood" kinda day. And well frankly a lot has been going on between Monday and then. As promised I WILL eventually post the second half of my vacation trip with AWESOME stories but today I was reading A Love Worth Waiting For:
Her blog is just so amazing and I know this might sound crazy but her post today just sorta "hit me" followed by tears and one of "those moments." It talks about being REAL on your blog and if your blog is a true reflection of who YOU are. I must say YES, my blog is truly who I am and my life- the good the bad the ugly. I wear my heart on my sleeve and the littlest things can completely change my day and mood.
Today has been THAT day- Jeremy and I get married in 7 weeks and 3 days (Can you tell I'm excited?? If you knew this man you would understand) But anywho- currently I live in an apartment with a roommate that I knew from college. I certainly do not want to "throw anyone under the bus" as we apparently say in the corporate world but it has not been good. I dread coming home from work, but sometimes dread staying at work. It's that Catch 22 thing! For all you women who are planning a wedding you certainly understand the ENORMOUS STRESS LEVEL 7 weeks out trying to get EVERYTHING done. So coming home and not being happy doesn't help. I have decided that I am going to move home for a month and live with my parents until Jeremy and I get married and move to our new house. I wasn't planning on moving until August 16 but I just can't take it anymore. I need it for me, for my sanity....
So back to my original thought for this post- YES I strive to keep my blog REAL. I am by no means perfect or happy all the time. But I do completely give myself to the Lord and trust in his guidance and love. He always has and will provide for me and I truly believe this is only a test of my strength to make me stronger for my marriage, for myself, for my family and friends.
I will miss my apartment that has been home for over a year, I will miss my 10 minute commute to work, I will miss my 1st place as a working woman taking care of myself, I will miss it all. But I need to move home- for me, for my family and well for the sanity of the Mister! 7 weeks and I will FINALLY be settled. It's been a LONG road but this man I am about to marry is completely worth it ALL! This might seem like a 'no big deal thing' but I promise its a lot more complicated than this- I just don't have the energy to through it all. Packing is tiresome
So here is my point if you are reading this saying "What the heck is she rambling about"
BE HAPPY, Take care of yourself first and foremost. Love your life, live your passions, Live for the Lord. Trust in the Lord. He is the only one that knows what is best for you and I promise you a life with him is far more fulfilled and satisfied than a life without.







No comments:
Post a Comment