Wedding Wednesday
Ahh yes, here we are again at Wedding Wednesday… this week is going to be short and sweet because my life is spinning with wedding therefore if I talk about we are just going to make it worse- and 3 weeks out we don’t need that do we. But if i must- few points of the day:)
I have been an ordering fool for wedding things- favors, bridesmaid gifts, last minute stuff! This equals I feel productive checking off the to-do list, debit card balance not so much! I REALLY need the money tree to come find me right about now!
My bachelorette party is this Friday downtown Nashville . If you live here- you are forewarned. There are going to be 15 girls on a mission! Wahoooo! (ok but seriously I have no clue the last time I have been “clubbing” out) This may or may not be a good thing- you will be updated Monday
I have learned my patience and tolerance for things/ issues/ PEOPLE is not always exactly what it needs to be. I am going to blame this on stress and wedding and everyone not cooperating. I do wish I could rant a little more however that just wouldn’t be the southern girl polite thing to do now would it!
I am officially ready to have my life back, boxes unpacked and comfortable (see previous blog)
This feels a lot more like Thoughtless Thursday huh?! Downhill from here :)
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment