Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day One

Happy Tuesday! Its been a long week so far so Wednesday will be welcomed with open arms! So I have decided to link up with Katie for the next several days to play the 30 day Blog Challenge! It looks super fun and I think it will be a good way to get myself out there and hopefully find other fun blogs along the way! Feel free to play along! I will be posting other randomnesses (yes thats a word?!) that is called my life along the way too!! Soo it'll go something like this....

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

So now that we have that covered I'll start with my
 DAY ONE

1. I am an only child
2. I have a step brother and step sister who I consider my real siblings- we have been together since I was 3
3. I am a recent newlywed- we got married August 21, 2010
4.My Heart lives in Tennessean- just recently moved to Marietta, GA for hubby's school
5.  We have 2 dogs that are our "girls" they are treated better than most people are
6. I am an obsessive, crazy Tennessee Football fan- it completes me inside and out
7. One day I would love to be an interior decorator/ run my own business of some sort
8. If I could have one talent I wish I could sing- like Whitney Houston/ Christina Aguilera sing (minus the craziness)
9. I already have my children's names picked out- however hubby and I are WAY far away from children time! I cannot wait to be a mom
10. I require (wish) for a vacation approximately every 2 months- it cures my ADDness
11. I love wine- not in a drunk crazy way, just love a relaxing glass of wine in the evenings
12. Holiday decorating consumes my shopping thoughts year round- I live for this time of year!
13. Speaking of this time of year- its my favorite- I could relive fall and the holidays year round!
14. My hubby is the most caring considerate person I have ever met- he treats me so well despite my flaws, bad moods, hard-headedness, stubborness, not nice comments sometimes :)
15. My relationship with God is incredibly important to me. I will never be the perfect Christian but I love my Savior and my Redeemer- he is a forgiving God.



Tomorrow we will cover day 2 and if I'm feeling extra spunky we might try and cover a Wedding Wednesday!! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you liked up and are participating! I am loving all of the new blogs that I am finding through this. I love your #15...aren't we so lucky?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails