Hello blog world!! So yes, I know I have been quite MIA lately but I do have good reasons- they are......... ummm I'm a newlywed, house projects, very busy social life LAZY would probably cover it. I've just really enjoyed going home after work and pittling around the house and really doing whatever! It has been such a NICE change from the craziness that WAS my life! Anywho, lately all the girls at work and I have been in our fall crafty modes so thought I would pass along some ideas we have come up with!
Not sure where this came from but super cute idea if you had the patience
I made this and it was SUPER easy! I reccomend using toothpicks to help secure the pumpkin to the foam board
Cute and Easy- Just paint away on your pumpkin and add a cute ribbon
(I am trying this tonight)
I will be decorating my mantle this weekend (updates to come)
(I did this- great project- only reccomendation is to spray paint with a clear paint to help preserve and keep the bugs out!
How cute and personalized is this?!
OK so as you can tell I'm super into the pumpkin decor! I have done a few of these and more to come this week/ weekend! I will keep you all posted!! Let me know your fall ideas! I'm CONSTANTLY looking for new and improved ideas!











Look at you being all crafty! I can't wait to see pics of your house all decorated. :)
ReplyDeletevery cute!!!
ReplyDelete