Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10 Something I'm afraid of,,,

Happy Hump Day!! Soooo I was a bit MIA yesterday- I was not feeling so hott and today still feel a little... well for lack of a better word 'pukey'. SORRY- probably not what you wanted to hear! Anyways Day 10 is short and sweet so here we go:

I am affraid of:

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Snakes. I am soo afraid of them that I cannot even force myself to go to Google and put a picture up. I am deathly, horribly, terrified, easiest way to make me fall over with a heart attack afraid of snakes. MMKK next (I cant hardly think about it)

I'm afraid of someone breaking in my house when I'm sleeping (always been a scaredy cat about this one)

And most recently- I wouldn't say I'm scared but more aware- my parents got divorced when I was 3 and now that I am married I want nothing more to have a long, healthy, happy marriage. I am very secure in my marriage but I think going through a divorce when I was little and seeing how hard it was on everyone my whole life I am scared of divorce. I'm scared of failure. I'm scared I won't be as good of a wife as I can be or should be....

I'm afraid of being buried underground. This girl is going in a mausoleum one day! I have threatened hubby if he puts me underground I will come back and haunt him :)


MMMKKK thats all I got for today. Not feeling very creative or bloggy so much! Hope you all are having a fantastic week!


7 comments:

  1. I too am afraid of someone breaking into the house when I am asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you're feeling under the weather, girl :(

    I've missed ya in the blogging world. Every day that I HAVEN'T posted my wreaths, I keep thinking, I HAVE to get to that today! ha!

    Hope you start feeling better soon.

    I'm also totally of someone breaking in while we're sleeping. We have an alarm system, but that doesn't always stop people. EEEKK!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I am deathly afraid of snakes! Eeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, my sister is scared of being underground. She's designed her own tomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya on not wanting to google snakes, only I was that way with Frogs! They are my BIGGEST fear! I know they are harmless, but still...
    However, I did google pictures. My heart raced so fast, and I was freaking out the entire time.
    I keep closing my eyes when my home page pops up!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you start feeling better ASAP! I am terrified of snakes as well. I get cold chills just thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I wrote your post about snakes....Our post are almost identical! I cannot stand snakes and I could not google a picture either. I have to hide my eyes when I see a snake on tv. I love your blog! I live in Tennessee and I am also a Tennessee Volunteer! I am new to blogging and would love for you to check out my blog @ http://tasharogers.blogspot.com/
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails