Quick and Simple huh?! It's Thoughtless Thursday today- MY FAVORITE so we are going to hop skip and jump through the blog challenge so i will have plenty of time of Thoughtless Thursday
Favorite Shows:
(Now that the wedding is over this list is growing)
LOVE my Desperate Housewives- I have been watching this for many years now! It just gets more and more twisted and I love IT
Depending on the season I usually LOVE some DWTS! This season is ehhh....decent! Not my fav but gotta add it to the list
One of my new favorites- They are just the coolest couple!! LOVE my Guiliana and Bill- not to mention she is freaking BEAUTIFUL!
Next I think is every girl's guilty pleasure The Real House Wives of.... EVERYWHERE! This show is addicting- Atlanta, Orange County, Beverly Hills Ahh it just keeps getting better! I can watch this show for DAYS
NEXT (told you I had a lot) is Good ole Storm Chasers- I have always been so fascinated with weather and storms. My dream would to be a meteorologist one day! I used to make my daddy take me out if there was a tornado and everytime there is a big weather something going on- you can forget my attention to anything except the radar and pictues! Hurricanes- ohh even better when Anderson Cooper is hanging on to a light post trying to report the weather :) LOVE! MMKK
Last but not least- this show is an ADDICTION! Even though my wedding is over this show is just soo freaking addicting. Hubby HATES when I get on my Say Yes to the Dress marathons but they are amazing!
Close seconds (as if I dont already have enough) would be Sister wives, E! News (thats a show right), NCIS- Hubby is obsessed and House Hunters! Okk that wraps it up for me and crappy blogger picture uploader that is NOT participating today!!
Happy TV Shows ;)










I found your blog through "Crying over Spilled Milk". I love this post-mainly b/c I LOVE those shows too! Must be a southern girl thing!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Say Yes to the Dress. Fred thinks I am crazy because I sit and tell these people yes or no and critique the dresses. So mean!
ReplyDeleteI've heard so much about Say Yes to the Dress, but I've never watched it! Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteI love Say Yes to the Dress. I watch it and dream about the wedding dress I didn't have! Although mine was beautiful. I don't see how someone can spend so much money on one dress.
ReplyDeleteSay Yes to the Dress is awesome! I love watching it. I also love the Real Housewives. Guiliana and Bill is really good too!
ReplyDeleteUm I totally put Sister Wives on mine too, SICK! We are SICK! HA!
ReplyDeleteI posted about the wreaths girl, you should be proud!
I'm OSBESSED with all season's except DC of the Housewives. P.S. On people.com yesterday, they announced that Vicki and her hubby filed for divorce! EEK!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo
I loved DWTS last season but not so much this one. I always get sucked into the Say Yes To the Dress marathons and I end up watching like 20 episodes straight :)
ReplyDeleteI have so many episodes of SYTTD on my DVR right now. I love watching them when I am sad and depressed!
ReplyDeleteLove Desperate Housewives! And I have no idea how I forgot Say Yes to the Dress on my list! I just love that show (and my boyfriend, of course, hates it!)
ReplyDeleteCute blog!