Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Happy Hump Day!! YIIPPEEE!!! For me this means my last full day of work for this week- tomorrow I am working a half day and then headed up to good ole Tennessee Mountains for a relaxing weekend with my favorites! Two of my bestest friends and their hubby and soon to be hubby will be joining as well~ Its going to be a long weeekend full of relaxing, fires, hot tub, grilling out, shopping, drinking lots of wine and FOOTBALL! What more can you ask for than a cozy weekend in the mountains in the fall! AHH I'm going to be in heaven

ANYWHO ok So Day 17 blog challenge.... Something I'm looking forward to:

Well besides the above mini vacay here is my bucket list

  • Buying a house with hubby- I dream about this daily
  • Hubby graduating from Chiro school (aka 2 salaries instead of 1)
  • Becomming a Mom- this one is big, just NOO time soon.
  • Being close to friends and family again
  • One day following my true passion career wise- I would love to be my own boss, an event planner or decorator preferably!
  • ONE day getting to walk out on the field of Neyland Stadium (where Tennessee plays)
  • Renewing our vows- YES YES we just got married but I loved every minute of our wedding and our vows and one day I really want to renew our vows and tell hubs all over again how much he truly means to me

THE END! HAPPY HUMP DAY!!



7 comments:

  1. Have fun on your mini vacation!!! I am guessing your headed to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg....it is so pretty this time of year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Your weekend getaway looks like fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being on the field of the team you love is such a cool experience. I have a picture somewhere of me laying in the middle of the 50-yard line at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, and it was probably one of the coolest moments of my life so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of your mini vacation...I am somewhat taking one this weekend too but it is just to see my grandparents with my mom! You have lots of things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the fact you already wanna renew your vows! That's awesome! I think couples should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun this weekend! Great list! Tennessee is beautiful; I'm in NC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to renew our vows someday as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails